• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Boak inducing shoite

Greenman

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Hibs midfielders Scott Brown and Kevin Thomson have reportedly been refused a pay increase to stay at Easter Road - leading to speculation that they could move to one of many clubs in January.

Celtic, Rangers, Bolton Wanderers, Charlton Athletic and West Brom have been suggested as possible destinations, but there have been calls for the pair to remain in Edinburgh.

Willie McKay, the agent for both players, is set to discuss the situation with his clients in the next couple of days. He told the Daily Record he had been in discussion with Hibs chairman Rod Petrie, but said that nothing good came of the talks.

He said: 'I spoke today with Mr Petrie and I'm afraid it's not good news. The boys want to stay and would have signed deals with Hibs for half the money they could get elsewhere. We are not being unrealistic because Hibs could afford to make this offer if they wished. But Mr Petrie is not interested and that tells me a lot.'

If the duo leave, it is unlikely to be for less than 3million each. Thomson, 22, and Brown, 21, both played against Celtic during the 2-2 draw at the weekend - and their comments about the actions of Neil Lennon mean they might need to make an apology if they want to move to Parkhead.:laff: I'd kick Lennons baws first :laff:
But Scotland under-21 manager has said the Brown and Thomson should stay at Easter Road.

he said: 'It's a personal choice. Everyone wants to play for the biggest teams. There is no doubt about that. That's not to say Hibs are not a big team and if they can retain their players then they'll have a better opportunity of getting in amongst medal and winning a cup.

'When it comes down to that, it's a individual choice about where they want to play football. But they are Hibernian lads and, if it was at all possible, would like to stay at Hibs and see if it was possible to achieve what they want for the next few years there.'

If the duo leave, it is unlikely to be for less than 3million each. Thomson, 22, and Brown, 21, both played against Celtic during the 2-2 draw at the weekend - and their comments about the actions of Neil Lennon mean they might need to make an apology if they want to move to Parkhead.:laff: I'd kick Lennons baws first :laff:
.'

:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

I'd kick Lennons baws first

I didn't think he had any! The wee fanny.:rollfloor

Hibs midfielders Scott Brown and Kevin Thomson have reportedly been refused a pay increase to stay at Easter Road - leading to speculation that they could move to one of many clubs in January.

Celtic, Rangers, Bolton Wanderers, Charlton Athletic and West Brom have been suggested as possible destinations, but there have been calls for the pair to remain in Edinburgh.

Willie McKay, the agent for both players, is set to discuss the situation with his clients in the next couple of days. He told the Daily Record he had been in discussion with Hibs chairman Rod Petrie, but said that nothing good came of the talks.

He said: 'I spoke today with Mr Petrie and I'm afraid it's not good news. The boys want to stay and would have signed deals with Hibs for half the money they could get elsewhere. We are not being unrealistic because Hibs could afford to make this offer if they wished. But Mr Petrie is not interested and that tells me a lot.'

But Scotland under-21 manager has said the Brown and Thomson should stay at Easter Road.

he said: 'It's a personal choice. Everyone wants to play for the biggest teams. There is no doubt about that. That's not to say Hibs are not a big team and if they can retain their players then they'll have a better opportunity of getting in amongst medal and winning a cup.

'When it comes down to that, it's a individual choice about where they want to play football. But they are Hibernian lads and, if it was at all possible, would like to stay at Hibs and see if it was possible to achieve what they want for the next few years there.'

errrmmm :hmmm leave in january !!!!!! aye ????? what year ?? 2009 and 2010 respectively !!!!! its a personal choice is it ...... maybe if they are in the last year of their contracts but ,if they are unhappy about the contracts they should not have signed them, drop them in the reserves for 6 months and see who wants them then cos they will still be under contract for another 2/3 years to us so in my opinion to the two of them is get on with the job you signed up to do and stop upsetting the punters and the players with your two facedness(if that is a legit word :hmmm ):hammer

If you read the reports in the Sun, Lennon seems to be a bit of a willie watcher in the showers.

Ya durty wee bassa :laff:

:shock:
If you read the reports in the Sun, Lennon seems to be a bit of a willie watcher in the showers.

i am shocked that you read such a sh1te rag as the hun :hammer :doh ,wouldnt wipe my fat erse with it :hammer

is there any lengths that man will not stoop to !:hmmm

is there any lengths that man will not stoop to !:hmmm

:wow:

:laff:

:shock:

i am shocked that you read such a sh1te rag as the hun :hammer :doh

wouldnt wipe my fat erse with it :hammer

but Greenman does :hmmm

he was reading it between wipes :laff:

but Greenman does :hmmm

he was reading it between wipes :laff:

READ IT AND WIPE oh ma hairy erse cheeks :doh

READ IT AND WIPE oh ma hairy erse cheeks :doh

Sare as feck oan the auld japanese flag that newsprint :laff: :laff:

This thread has been viewed 1206 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back