• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Bitcoin

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
@SuperTortolano kitchen walloper Gordon Ramsey suggested investing £200 to begin with. Is this sound advice? I take it after you make the initial gamble it's just a case of monitoring the market and seeing if you want to invest more? I know absolutely nothing about this like a few others.
Problem is it never stops trading so you can wake up to a crash!

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Just thought I'd bump this thread. Bitcoin in the last 45 days reached the highs of over $10,000 a coin and now dropped to about $7800 as I write this. A major drop over the weekend. I still think long-term it's a good investment, but like others pointed out, can easily drop like a rock. Oil also has taken a massive hit over the weekend.

Jack

Bounce Radge
Down to £4,660 today. Other crypto currencies crashing. Markets closed after 6 minutes today so my son tells me because I know f'all about it :tumbleweed:

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Watched it tank big time today. Was a high off $10,000 this year, now trading at around $5000. I’m down about 25%, but not too worried, I still think it ends the year up.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Bored and just thought I’d revisit this thread again. The halving event took place a few days ago. Nothing happened, but that was the same about four years ago. Bitcoin tanked as low as $3500, now back at $9500. Very very volatile asset to trade in, but still bullish on this one. I still predict bitcoin finishes the year at over $20,000.

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
Bored and just thought I’d revisit this thread again. The halving event took place a few days ago. Nothing happened, but that was the same about four years ago. Bitcoin tanked as low as $3500, now back at $9500. Very very volatile asset to trade in, but still bullish on this one. I still predict bitcoin finishes the year at over $20,000.
Want a match bet at 19k? Can do it as a spread.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Another crypto for anyone looking to take a punt is Ripple(XRP) Trading at about 20 cents US and has a massive upside potential to it. The company Ripple are gaining a lot of momentum through the banks and have some of the big players on board. If you punted a $100 and it was to hit its all time high of $3.84, you'd make about $1800. It's ranked #4 in most popular crypto. I like a punt, beats the dugs and roulette wheel.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Another crypto for anyone looking to take a punt is Ripple(XRP) Trading at about 20 cents US and has a massive upside potential to it. The company Ripple are gaining a lot of momentum through the banks and have some of the big players on board. If you punted a $100 and it was to hit its all time high of $3.84, you'd make about $1800. It's ranked #4 in most popular crypto. I like a punt, beats the dugs and roulette wheel.
You really are a Mentalist son.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Time will tell... I bumped this thread in December where bitcoin was trading around $7000. Now up over $9000. I’ll be interested to see where we are in December.
No playing fitba.

BIG G

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old