Best place to eat out?

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
When I lived in Bathgate me and the missus used to go to Heritage Indian a fair amount - used to like Six by Nico in Edinburgh as well. Over here, Longhorn Steakhouse is GREAT!

CJRRHibs

A Radge Private Member
VIP Member
Registered
Don't eat out a lot but my go to place is mckirdys steak house in Morriston st.
Luckily got to jump about with the Scottish Cup a couple years back so I'm a bit biased but great place to eat and great steaks.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
VIP Member
Registered
Atlanta - my wee local hole in the wall mexican. cheep an cheerful. quality tacos and i always have a texas margarita while i wait. 5 mins fi the hoose. barry.

Edinburgh - love Dishoom - took her indoors there last year when w were over - she said it was best indian food she had ever had. it was barry.

Edinburgh take away - the Shapla on easter road is the business. top notch, every time.

SuperTortolano

VIP Member
Registered
Back home I love a pizza from Favorite. Las Vegas has got to be a streak from Cut. Chicago a wing joint called Gator's, great boneless wings. Michigan a dive called Yesterdog. Best chilli dogs on the planet.

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Back home I love a pizza from Favorite. Las Vegas has got to be a streak from Cut. Chicago a wing joint called Gator's, great boneless wings. Michigan a dive called Yesterdog. Best chilli dogs on the planet.

Where do you live mate?!

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Went tae Ikea last week and decided tae go early for brekkie. Cafe was shut so we went tae Elginhaugh out beside Dobbies. Under a tenner, 2 superb breakfasts, book first though, saves havin tae fuck about and download app at entry.

Hattie

Donator
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Went tae Ikea last week and decided tae go early for brekkie. Cafe was shut so we went tae Elginhaugh out beside Dobbies. Under a tenner, 2 superb breakfasts, book first though, saves havin tae fuck about and download app at entry.
Just downloaded the app.. cheers mate

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Its shut for 2 weeks mate, but you can click n collect take away meals šŸ‘
Forgot aboot that. Yi wid think they would stay open and no sell alcohol as itā€™s mainly a scran place. They dae that on a Sunday morning anyway. Daft IMO .

southfieldhibby

Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Forresters (Porty)
Bonoful (Porty)
Fazenda
Tattu
Cool Jade
The Steading
Browns
Gaucho
Think Bonoful is overpriced and over rated personally. Both Mint and Station India are better imo.
Forresters, can be hit and miss I find. Sometimes is alright, other times its not that good.
Very keen to try Fazenda, heard nothing but good reports.

Jack

Legend
VIP Member
Registered
Think Bonoful is overpriced and over rated personally. Both Mint and Station India are better imo.
Forresters, can be hit and miss I find. Sometimes is alright, other times its not that good.
Very keen to try Fazenda, heard nothing but good reports.
Mrs Jackie, her mum and sister go out each Saturday (used to) and Forresters was a regular haunt. She's said the same and isn't going back for a while. Her gripe is the inconsistent size and quality of the fish. Its a shame, we took Ozzie friends there last summer and they said it was the best they had ever tasted, having just come from Whitby where they were told the fish and chips was the best you could get.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
Ā£107.00
Earned
Ā£75.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks