• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Best Outfield Players Aged Under 20

MSG_07

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
The golden generation? Kenny Miller?

League Cup winning MOTM Lewis Stevenson!

Scott Brown , was a better player at 18 than he was at 28 IMO. As without a doubt was Riordan, and now I think about it, so was Oconnor :lookaround:

Kevin Thomson at 19 before his injury was as good as anyone I’ve ever seen play for hibs. I never thought he was as good afterwards although he had a good career.

Scott Brown , was a better player at 18 than he was at 28 IMO. As without a doubt was Riordan, and now I think about it, so was Oconnor :lookaround:

I think he was a better player at 18 than he was at 20.

Kevin Thomson at 19 before his injury was as good as anyone I’ve ever seen play for hibs. I never thought he was as good afterwards although he had a good career.

Would go along with this. Had the potential to play for any team he wanted. Fairly sure he did his knee forst time in a midweek game at Er vs Partick? Was a Champs League night and the crowd was pitiful.

Derek Riordan by a mile. With his talent if not Scottish....

John Collins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Collins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aye, good shout He oozed class from an early age. His strength for a 17 year old was impressive.

Going way back in time but Joe Baker would have to be in there. As a 17 year old he scored 4 goals in one game against Hearts at Tynecastle in the season they were league champions.

The stats and legends probably don't lie. He even has a street named after him. Not lucky enough to have seen him myself but my auld boy says Lawrie Reilly...to think how much he did in his short career and how early he was forced to quit the game.

Durie must be in there.

This thread has been viewed 1977 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back