• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Beer suggestions here

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
What beers should we be trying that perhaps I'm missing out on.
Lager to me, is pretty much lager, all much of the same for my palate.
I quite like an IPA, with Deuchars in my fridge quite often. I do like the blonde beers , with Ossian a particular faviroute just now, brewed at Inveralmond brewery. Give it a try , thank me later.
Loads of different beers out there now, what gems am I/ we missing out on?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I am a Duechars/ Best/ Guiness pint drinker if in a boozer, at home, when not sipping wine, I like Birra Moretti.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Guinness is the best beer on the Planet however if not to your taste Fullers London Pride not far behind. Forget the Taj Mahal, the most beautiful buildings in the World are the St.James's Gate Brewery in Dublin and the Griffin Brewery, Chiswick.My fridge top shelf is occupied with 0% and less than 0.05% Dutch,German and U.S lager/beer just now.It is all by and large pretty shite.

BIG G

Gareth

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Like drygate beers,gladeye ipa being a particular favourite just now. For more of a session beer Caesar Augustus. Bring on Friday evening!

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Schiehallion, Joker IPA and Lawless Village IPA from Porty are all very good, some great Scottish beers out there these days

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Kippen Brewery’s Motive session ale is top of my list at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Guinness for me , too.

Used to drink Whitbreads Pale Ale, but it disappeared many years ago.

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
I’m liking Hophouse 13 at the moment, a lager made by Guinness.

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Cider rules
Angry orchard is my tipple just now, none of the fancy fruit flavour pish, original all the way

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Cider rules
Angry orchard is my tipple just now, none of the fancy fruit flavour pish, original all the way
Cider is at the end of the road to ruin. I know because I went there many times as a youth. Never again. Brr!

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
At the springfest last week at Tempest Brewery in Tweedbank. 2 IPAs stood out, Long White Cloud and Pale Armadillo. Give them a bash. They’re excellent

BurbankHibee

Micro$oft Hating Radge
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Try Sam Adams Boston lager. It's much bolder than traditional lager. I believe it is available on draft in some pubs in Edinburgh. Two of my favorite IPAs are Sierra Nevada and Anchor Steam. Best served not quite chilled in my opinion.

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Cider is at the end of the road to ruin. I know because I went there many times as a youth. Never again. Brr!

I could see that with the cheap very strong stuff

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Guinness for me , too.

Used to drink Whitbreads Pale Ale, but it disappeared many years ago.
Being brewed again Larry for a year and a half now amigo. First time brewed by the Thames since 1976. Draught and bottle. Get quaffing young man.

BIG G

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Being brewed again Larry for a year and a half now amigo. First time brewed by the Thames since 1976. Draught and bottle. Get quaffing young man.

BIG G
Thanks for that G. Hope it's in the original style bottle? Fitted into the pocket of a parka bonnie!

And off to the match we went.

Those were the days.

:applause:

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
At the springfest last week at Tempest Brewery in Tweedbank. 2 IPAs stood out, Long White Cloud and Pale Armadillo. Give them a bash. They’re excellent

Sampled both on a trip to the Borders at Easter and both excellent, had the long white cloud a few times since.

Might make a trip to one of the beer festivals at Tweedbank sometime

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Sampled both on a trip to the Borders at Easter and both excellent, had the long white cloud a few times since.

Might make a trip to one of the beer festivals at Tweedbank sometime
They do two per year, an Oktoberfest and Springfest. Last weekend was class, around 25 beers, loads of really good independent food traders and bands/music from 1pm til 10pm and not a single one of them was shite. Highly recommended. Best bit of coming from outside the Borders is the brewery is a 2 minute walk from the train station!

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Schiehallion, Joker IPA and Lawless Village IPA from Porty are all very good, some great Scottish beers out there these days
interesting to see you mentioned Lawless village,as a coeliac it's hard finding decent beer but both Bellsfield beers are good and I'm lead to believe brewed by a Hibby.
Peroni and Old Speckled hen are also good gluten free beer

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
interesting to see you mentioned Lawless village,as a coeliac it's hard finding decent beer but both Bellsfield beers are good and I'm lead to believe brewed by a Hibby.
Peroni and Old Speckled hen are also good gluten free beer
Aye the Bellfield beers are brewed by a fellow Porty Hibby, both excellent

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors