• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Beep Beep

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
New SHORTS Sponsor

Hibernian FC are delighted to announce Beep Beep! as Official Shorts Sponsor for the 2019/20 season.

Beep Beep! is a private hire car booking app for people living in Edinburgh offering fixed fares at lower prices.

There are no surcharges or any surprises as the fare is set when making the booking, meaning traffic or busy times do not cost you more.

READ MORE...

This is going to look stupid as hell plastered on the shorts.

Cheap Cheap :grinning-smiley-045:

I wonder if yi get a toot in the loo on a matchday? :lookaround:

This is going to look stupid as hell plastered on the shorts.
EClWx5RWwAA3heK.jpeg

Can hear it now chanted from the stands... BEEP BEEP! Taxi for Whittaker, Mallan, Doidge or whoever the latest scapegoat is. Why Hibs why? :unsure:

May as well get Angry Birds on the sleeve too... :giggle:

Wtf [emoji23]

Hibs are just all over the shop right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure radge! [emoji1787]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

May as well get Angry Birds on the sleeve too... :giggle:

Nothing wrong with that, bigger clubs than Hibs already have. :happy-1:

If that's the level of sponsor, I hate to think who the shirt sponsors were if they couldn't cut the grade.

No offence to beep beep, never heard of them. Its all income nonetheless.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

maybe paddy power aren't so bad after all

Its all income nonetheless.

Exactly, could be the difference between us agreeing terms with a future superstar or going beyond the windae with nae other cnut coming in.

Like this boy who some tosspot on .net claims is signing tomorrow - Melker Hallberg - Wikipedia - central mid

Rgds

Last edited:
Tell me this photo shopped ?
No mate ?

If that's the level of sponsor, I hate to think who the shirt sponsors were if they couldn't cut the grade.

No offence to beep beep, never heard of them. Its all income nonetheless.

Capital Cars. Owner is a big hibby

Ok, fair play then good to see sponsorship from within.

Sponsored us last season too :35:?

Saw Beep Beep advert on the telly box tonight.

Looking forward to hearing Jonathan Richman blaring out the speakers on Saturday.

One for the older Bouncers

Saw Beep Beep advert on the telly box tonight.

Looking forward to hearing Jonathan Richman blaring out the speakers on Saturday.

One for the older Bouncers
Speak for yourself old bouncer! I'm a modern lover, beep beep. ?

@NW will be delighted.

Fashion...turn to the left
Fashion.....turn to the right
Beep Beep

Lets hope we whack the goon squad wearing them :)

Speak for yourself old bouncer! I'm a modern lover, beep beep. ?

The man of taste Sir Shrink knows the score. Saw Richman a long time ago, then three times over the next decades. Quality. Absolute quality. Some of the young folk on here will not have a fuckin clue what we are dribbling (now that would be welcome comback for auldies who can remember that long lost art of fitba') on about.

He wisnae bad tae. Saw him at the pictures on many ocassions.

Glory ,Glory to Hibernian auldies

BIG G

Last edited:
Fashion...turn to the left
Fashion.....turn to the right
Beep Beep

Lets hope we whack the goon squad wearing them :)

Scary Monsters and super creeps the lot of them.

You'll be sponsored by the Ice Cream man next at this rate

Wow, a blast from the past!

Did the Road Runner actually say "Beep Beep" or "Meep Meep"?

Did the Road Runner actually say "Beep Beep" or "Meep Meep"?

Meep Meep

Meep Meep

I agree, meep, meep.

Beep, Beep is a Warner Bros. cartoon released in 1952 in the Merrie Melodies series featuring Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner. It was later reissued as a Blue Ribbon cartoon. The cartoon is named after the Road Runner's catchphrase (which sounds like "Meep, meep").

The man of taste Sir Shrink knows the score. Saw Richman a long time ago, then three times over the next decades. Quality. Absolute quality. Some of the young folk on here will not have a fuckin clue what we are dribbling (now that would be welcome comback for auldies who can remember that long lost art of fitba') on about.

Some o

He wisnae bad tae. Saw him at the pictures on many ocassions.

Glory ,Glory to Hibernian auldies

BIG G
Some o' us auldies dinnae have a clue what we dribble on aboot. At the airport as we speak, see ye the morn pal GGTTH

Rabbie Burns had a road runner. It went ‘NeepNeep’ :lookaround:

Beep, Beep is a Warner Bros. cartoon released in 1952 in the Merrie Melodies series featuring Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner. It was later reissued as a Blue Ribbon cartoon. The cartoon is named after the Road Runner's catchphrase (which sounds like "Meep, meep").
Warner Bros., the current owner of all trademarks relating to the duo, lists "beep, beep" as the Road Runner's sound, along with "meep, meep." According to animation historian Michael Barrier, Julian's preferred spelling of the sound effect was "hmeep hmeep".[1]

One for the real fans of Jonathan Richman.

Warner Bros., the current owner of all trademarks relating to the duo, lists "beep, beep" as the Road Runner's sound, along with "meep, meep." According to animation historian Michael Barrier, Julian's preferred spelling of the sound effect was "hmeep hmeep".[1]

I always thought it was Beep Beep for the Roadrunner and Meep was Beaker fae the Muppet show (not the gunts this time)

TBH it didnae look as bad as I thought it would.

This thread has been viewed 5601 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back