Beat the Bookies

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00
New thread. Fire on if you have had a win, loss or near miss. Even if you don't punt.
Fitba, horses, backgammon share your fancy.

Today I spoke at length with Hibernian Stato and Bounce co founder with others. Purple and Green. I told Bobby I was having a punt on St. Mirren tonight. He said statistically it was a good bet. Didnae quite understand. I'm sure he will come on and explain.

Anyway £10 @10/1. £110 in the back tail.

I phone my wee brother in Leighton Buzzard, Tam, who is the lunatic I have mentioned on here several times over the past 2 decades who has backed Hibs to win the League every year for 50 years.
Telling him about my bet and conversation with Bobby.

Tonight he phoned me before kick off as he had purchased Premier to watch Hibs and now the St. Mirren game. Informing me that he had put a ton , 100 notes on St Mirren @ 11/1 , £1200.
Mare baws than me. Ye can take the Hibee out of Musselburgh. On congratulating him he said I hate these fucking Hun *&*^.

Well done the Saints.

BIG G

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
My claim to fame is I backed Hamilton when they famously put the now defunct Rangers out the Scottish cup.
It was only a couple of quid, but back then it was only about a pound a pint . I got 30 sheets back which was a fair lift for a young daft laddie.
I do mostly correct score Yankees now. Not had a decent ( over a ton) lift for a while but like to think I break even over a year.
Probably not though, cause anytime my account is in good shape , I start speculating on bigger single bets!!!!

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
My claim to fame is I backed Hamilton when they famously put the now defunct Huns out the Scottish cup.
It was only a couple of quid, but back then it was only about a pound a pint . I got 30 sheets back which was a fair lift for a young daft laddie.
I do mostly correct score Yankees now. Not had a decent ( over a ton) lift for a while but like to think I break even over a year.
Probably not though, cause anytime my account is in good shape , I start speculating on bigger single bets!!!!
I like a correct score bet too, although I tend to do lucky fifteen instead of yankee as the double odds usually makes for a small profit if only one comes in. I reckon I make a profit on those overall because I also do overs / both teams to score accas and those never come in so they must be subsidised by my correct scores bets.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
New thread. Fire on if you have had a win, loss or near miss. Even if you don't punt.

Today I spoke at length with Hibernian Stato and Bounce co founder with others. Purple and Green. I told Bobby I was having a punt on St. Mirren tonight. He said statistically it was a good bet. Didnae quite understand. I'm sure he will come on and explain.

I phone my wee brother in Leighton Buzzard, Tam, who is the lunatic I have mentioned on here several times over the past 2 decades who has backed Hibs to win the League every year for 50 years.

Tonight he phoned me before kick off as he had purchased Premier to watch Hibs and now the St. Mirren game. Informing me that he had put a ton , 100 notes on St Mirren @ 11/1 , £1200.
Mare baws than me. Ye can take the Hibee out of Musselburgh. On congratulating him he said I hate these fucking Hun *&*^.

Well done the Saints.

BIG G
Wonder what price 3-2 was??

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin

Well done the Saints.

BIG G
That's brilliant

I fell asleep back of 9 last night so missed all this - I didn't even put a bet on St Mirren - doh!

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Hibs odds on (1.80) with bet365 to win the cup outright. I reckon you'd have to be mad to back at that price.

Other odds:
Livingston 3.25
St Johnstone 6.50
St Mirren 11.00

St Mirren probably look the best value out of that lot.

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Hibs odds on (1.80) with bet365 to win the cup outright. I reckon you'd have to be mad to back at that price.

Other odds:
Livingston 3.25
St Johnstone 6.50
St Mirren 11.00

St Mirren probably look the best value out of that lot.
St Mirren on a great run at the moment, 10 games undefeated? Who have they got next Wednesday.... ?

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Well done the Saints.

BIG G
@Bannox had a good lift last night on the Buddies V Huns game. I'll let him tell you the details.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge

Well done the Saints.

BIG G
great stuff!.. you've hit purple patch big G. Long may it continue.

Taking money off the bookies is one of my very favourite things. Alas with low disposal income these last couple of years my bets have been sparse:cryingg:

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here