Barnes away

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Obviously wasn't playing enough football for their liking.

It won't be hard to find a keeper. Doesn't mean the standard will be upto much, but we'll get cover for the season.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I am guessing Dabrowski is coming back from Thistle?

Recalling him might be an option. Dumbarton though?
Id maybe let him keep playing however, better for his development than being a back up here for the season?

Its so hard for a young keeper ever to break into a first team, there's no protection, when its your time to be involved there's nobody to save you, you have to be pretty special to get that trust.
Or prove yourself while away, id keep him out.

TinTinHFC

New radge
Don't think he's been recalled but more trying to save face - (that's about all he could save!) as hopefully been told not good enough and won't play again.
Another in long line of glorious goalkeeping disasters - won't be missed. :47:

Zab

Admin
Wonder if we can get Liam Kelly off them instead? Ex Hun/Livi keeper, was very decent.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I wonder if this has been expected by Hibs ?

Seems a bit of an odd move by QPR to be honest. They knew he was coming here as second choice to Marciano, so they can't be too unhappy that he has only played a few first team games.

I think we will bring in another back up keeper.

Dabrowski is getting regular games at Dumbarton, which he won't get if he is recalled by Hibs.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Pleased to see the back of him, perhaps the worst goalie Ive ever seen in a Hibs top.

Imagine QPR will punt him elsewhere, cant see it as him being recalled so much as being sent back there

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Pleased to see the back of him, perhaps the worst goalie Ive ever seen in a Hibs top.

Imagine QPR will punt him elsewhere, cant see it as him being recalled so much as being sent back there
You haven’t been to many games then ?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
March Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £10.00

Unread Posts