• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

BA strike

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
We had flights for our honeymoon booked for today and received an email saying they were cancelled, so I rebooked with KLM. We then got an email saying sorry, it was an error, and our flights were still going ahead. 4 days trying to get through to get a refund for the tickets. Will probably just try KLM first next time.
Congrats on your nuptials but you have been here long enough tae know the rules of @ Sir Shrink. :102::giggley:

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
We had flights for our honeymoon booked for today and received an email saying they were cancelled, so I rebooked with KLM. We then got an email saying sorry, it was an error, and our flights were still going ahead. 4 days trying to get through to get a refund for the tickets. Will probably just try KLM first next time.
Better get her picture up quick mate.
If your current wife reads the Bounce and sees you’re already planning a second marriage I can’t see you having many opportunities for photographs.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Had a very good experience with BA a few years ago. It was the early days of SkyScanner and somehow it allowed me to book flights back from Toronto Edinburgh via London, unfortunately the arrival airport was Heathrow and the departing airport Gatwick with a 1.5 hour connection time! Never noticed this until I arrived in Heathrow. Went to the BA customer services desk and explained my predicament and they switched my flight to the next departing flight from Heathrow to Edinburgh at no cost to me. It was totally my fuck up so they could easily have charged me for a new flight, so fair play.

On the flip side, I've found Virgin to be an utter shambles, refuse to fly with them again. Was stuck offshore and was supposed to be travelling down to London with mates for the racing at Ascot. Eventually caught a separate flight down the following day. They told Virgin that I wouldn't be making the outbound flight but would still make the return and Virgin said this would be fine. Fast forward to the return flight on the Sunday and Virgin now informed me my flight had been cancelled due to missing the outbound flight and I would have to buy a new ticket. Explained we had been told otherwise by the girl at the desk in Edinburgh but they weren't budging. Massive queue now forming behind us at the desk as we argued the case. In the end I had to buy a new ticket which was duly paid for in cash (mainly smash) out of badness! :grinning-smiley-045:

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel