• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Away Season Ticket Reminder

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
Part of Bounce
AWAY SEASON TICKET REMINDER

Nothing beats a matchday at Easter Road Stadium.

Following the team on the road comes a close second - with some of last season's most memorable moments savoured in grounds up and down the country.

You can secure your place amongst the dedicated diehards by signing up for our away season ticket scheme.

Applications for an away season ticket close at 5pm on Friday 7 June and there are limited places available.

To apply you must have renewed or purchased a home season ticket for the new season.

To apply, complete the form below and email it to awayst@hibernianfc.co.uk.

AWAY SEASON TICKET APPLICATION FORM

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
There are 350 away season tickets, interestingly they didnt sell out last season, yet we never had less than 900 at any away game?

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
There are 350 away season tickets, interestingly they didnt sell out last season, yet we never had less than 900 at any away game?
Is it maybe because the only ground it’s really beneficial for is Tynie? Plus don’t you usually get shafted for the allocation of seats?
I’ve cut back on away games, and will do even less next year so it’s not worth it for me.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Plus Celc and the Huns. They have improved the seat locations a bit hopefully following on from me and others moaning about it?

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel