Away days back on

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Is this the government or Scottish football?
Sounds like a reaction to complaints against Hunco

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Scottish football authorities have given the green light for the scrapping of mandatory matchday Covid-19 red zones.

DarrenSQH

Legendary Radge
800 tickets for Aberdeen away

No covid checks as they expect less than a 10k crowd as only 65 percent of season tickets been turning up.

From our announced attendances and what it looks like to the naked eye I wouldnt be surprised if our figures are similar.

Admin
800 tickets for Aberdeen away

No covid checks as they expect less than a 10k crowd as only 65 percent of season tickets been turning up.

From our announced attendances and what it looks like to the naked eye I wouldnt be surprised if our figures are similar.

Where are you seeing that?

Admin
I would expect us to take more than 800, are Aberdeen capping it at that and has it been discussed with Hibs, @Power ?

Bossie

Well-Known Radge
For the aulder radges, if you've got a Scotlrail Club 50 railcard, you can get a tenner return to anywhere in Scotland. See you in Aberdeen. :49: :041:🇳🇬

Admin
For the aulder radges, if you've got a Scotlrail Club 50 railcard, you can get a tenner return to anywhere in Scotland. See you in Aberdeen. :49: :041:🇳🇬

Really, is that the saltire card, can you message me a link please? They are charging me that for return to Hampden this weekend!

Last edited:
Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here