• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Arepeople getting taller?

mozart

And if so is there a limit as to how tall humans can grow?:detective:

It comes down to the diet IIRC.

If you drink alot of milk etc

So all the tall feckers I meet must have been weaned late.

I'm 6ft 5" baby.....taller n'a'mufucker.

fo' shizzle.

They certainly are. Why, in only the last year, my 10 year old son has grown a good 4 inches.

:lookaround:

I hope you are talking about height.

I hope you are talking about height.

Either way; that's one proud daddy!

Indeed they are.

Women in particular.

Makes it difficult for us midgets to have a wee deek at their brad pitts

I'm 6ft 5" baby.....taller n'a'mufucker.

fo' shizzle.

i can top you 1 inch lol

i am 6ft 6''

casper

i can top you 1 inch lol

i am 6ft 6''

casper

Is nothing sacred anymore?

I'm no longer the tallest bouncer!

Is nothing sacred anymore?

I'm no longer the tallest bouncer!

You never were..Ever met Stretch:coffee:..and just for Shrink his wife:rollfloor

They certainly are. Why, in only the last year, my 10 year old son has grown a good 4 inches.

:lookaround:

:rollfloor:rollfloor

You never were..Ever met Stretch:coffee:..and just for Shrink his wife:rollfloor

I queried whether Stretch was tall way way waaaaaaaay back and was laughed out....seemingly he's just a big dude!

Banned? Why should I be banned? I have only been on here for about 3 weeks and have said nothing wrong so why should I be banned?:fyi:

Banned? Why should I be banned? I have only been on here for about 3 weeks and have said nothing wrong so why should I be banned?:fyi:

Moat stop being such a t*at we all know its you..you are just like a little kid attention seeking behaviour:red: i for one will ask if you can get your sorry arse to f**k

Moat stop being such a t*at we all know its you..you are just like a little kid attention seeking behaviour:red: i for one will ask if you can get your sorry arse to f**k

He is f*cking annoying as hell.

Stupid threads all over the place, typical 'Moat' style.

I felt like a giant when I was a kid (6'4") but now I see more young guys taller than me. I feel a bit sorry for some of them as its a burden, especially if you're a skinny kid that hasn't toughened up.

Srange since i have been on here I have put on a few posts,most of which,have had quite good responces,I have had three thanks in four posts.If you don't like my posts there is an ignore button.

Srange since i have been on here I have put on a few posts,most of which,have had quite good responces,I have had three thanks in four posts.If you don't like my posts there is an ignore button.

You also have like 100's of other posts on your other acount :coffee:

Binned for a reason.

My username is mozart I have never been binned.

My username is mozart I have never been binned.

Moat,

Have you changed your meds recently?

:gaga:

As mentioned several times, it's got a lot to do with diet.

Primary reason why the "current" generation, i.e. anyone born after 1960 or so, is taller than the one that came before is to do with impact on diet that came from, firstly, the Great Depression then, secondly, rationing in the war and post-war period. As an example, both my brother and I, born in the first half of the 1970s have reached the heady heights of 5ft 8in or so; compared to our ma who is 5ft and our dad who is not much taller than that - they were both born in 1946.

..... both my brother and I, born in the first half of the 1970s have reached the heady heights of 5ft 8in or so; compared to our ma who is 5ft and our dad who is not much taller than that - they were both born in 1946.

Would they be the Took-Smidges by any chance? Or the Brandybuck Smidges?

They're not from this Shire I'm guessing.

I've noticed that children seem to get taller every year whilst adults stay roughly the same height.:detective:

I felt like a giant when I was a kid (6'4") but now I see more young guys taller than me. I feel a bit sorry for some of them as its a burden, especially if you're a skinny kid that hasn't toughened up.

What if you're tall, chubby and haven't toughened up yet; like me:rollfloor

Would they be the Took-Smidges by any chance? Or the Brandybuck Smidges?

They're not from this Shire I'm guessing.

:laff: :thumbgrin :wink:

This thread has been viewed 2887 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back