Are you happy with the Scottish Premiership?

Ajohns

New radge
Hi Hibees, hope you’re all ok.

I would really appreciate your support. All that is required is for you to complete a 5 minute survey.

This is a chance to represent your club and have a say on the Scottish Premiership!

If interested, please email me:

23891149@edgehill.ac.uk

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge

I would really appreciate your support. All that is required is for you to complete a 5 minute survey.

This is a chance to represent your club and have a say on the Scottish Premiership!

23891149@edgehill.ac.uk
You might get a better response if there’s an online link option you can share here??

Ajohns

New radge
Hi lads, I agree with you 100%. Although apparently it’s against university regulations (which is pathetic), as I need consent over email. Apologies for this, I know It’s a ball ache, but would you be ok to drop me an email instead?

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca

23891149@edgehill.ac.uk

Appreciate you need to do over email but can you give more information about the survey?

Who is behind it, why, how will it be used etc.?

Ajohns

New radge
Appreciate you need to do over email but can you give more information about the survey?

Who is behind it, why, how will it be used etc.?
Hello, yes certainly, sorry for the slow reply. It’s a 3rd year dissertation conducted by myself for Edge Hill University. It’s essentially aiming to conclude football fans opinion on the Scottish Premiership last season, were you satisfied etc. If you’d like to drop me an email I can send you a full information sheet. 23891149@edgehill.ac.uk

Ajohns

New radge
You never replied to me with the link mate? Signed your form.
Hi mate, I never got the consent form back, do you mind sending me your signed consent form back again so I can send the link. Cheers

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Unread Posts