• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Archie Paton, new boy 1.2

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
What's to know?

From LinkedIn
Strategic, Commercial & Outcome Focused.

With an early career designing sports software and business systems, Archie combines over 20 years’ experience in international sports marketing and management with unique technological and operational insights.

A thought leader in a rapidly changing environment, Archie has successfully delivered transformational programmes for some of the world's leading sports brands, events and rights holders.

And his company

The team at Openside sports has worked together for over ten years and brings an unparalleled level of industry experience to sports bodies and commercial partners worldwide. This experience spans from the first online coverage of the Open Golf Championship in 1995 to the present day, successfully delivering projects from strategic planning for a relaunched World Tour to high performance tracking systems for a championship winning team.

Combining this experience with an industry leading suite of online applications, formal project methodologies and proven revenue generation; Openside Sports is recognised as a leader in modern sports management and marketing.

From a low level way of putting it. I’ve met him once - he ken’s his shit.

From a low level way of putting it. I’ve met him once - he ken’s his shit.
What shit does he ken K?

What's he bringing to the club?

All that stuff I posted is so high level!

What shit does he ken K?

What's he bringing to the club?

All that stuff I posted is so high level!

Just speaking to him loosely about the football landscape, what’s going on and off the pitch, up and down the country, where and how - it’s clear he’s a football fanatic and others sports too.

Fairly precise details here - https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....ised-ronald-gordon-on-takeover-1-4958310?gfgf

Read the article about him, seems like he knows his stuff and could be a good guy to have helping Ron figure out what owning a football club means.

Sounds like he knows all about growing the size and scale too. Get the club out there a bit more.

Read the article about him, seems like he knows his stuff and could be a good guy to have helping Ron figure out what owning a football club means.

Sounds like he knows all about growing the size and scale too. Get the club out there a bit more.
I think RG's tenure of the club will in the future be judged by whether or not he took us to "The Next Level"...

Surely favourite to be the new CEO replacing Leeann?

Surely favourite to be the new CEO replacing Leeann?
I dont think so; he has too many other interests to commit the time required to Hibs.

I dont think so; he has too many other interests to commit the time required to Hibs.
Interesting.

This thread has been viewed 3208 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back