• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

anybody hear anything else about benji

angie/1875 said:
thats good to hear but iam still trying to find out a wee bit about him
no one seems to no anything
Not much stats wise but he was playing in the Youth Championship last year, just turned 21 as well

Pic below

benjelloun_abdessalam.jpg

Spoke to benji last night. His papers arrived from the moroccan FA yesterday. His work permit is in glasgow and has been approved. (he told me TM is going through personally to get it). He has signed a 4 1/2 year contract. Should be something official today or tomorrow.

Good luck benji lets see if you are as good as you say you are.:applause:

If all goes through, would he be eligible for the semi?

Whose benji? Have I missed something?

He says there should be no problems, dont know if he is match fit but from what i've heard he is some player.

alnewhaven said:
If all goes through, would he be eligible for the semi?

I believe that the cut off time is 7 days before the cup match so should it go through in the next few days then he's eligible

Anyone know what type of striker he is? Is he the penalty box striker mowbray has been after potentially? The fact hibs have pursued this for as long fills me with confidence about the lad allied to the news of shiels making his way back and the impending return of brown this comes at a very good time indeed.

H185 said:
Spoke to benji last night. His papers arrived from the moroccan FA yesterday. His work permit is in glasgow and has been approved. (he told me TM is going through personally to get it). He has signed a 4 1/2 year contract. Should be something official today or tomorrow.

Good luck benji lets see if you are as good as you say you are.:applause:

Looking forward to seeing this guy, if it's all true..

I don't remember any speculation about a player quite like this one !

Just hope it comes true. :yeah:

Fabrice said:
I heard he's gay

what like you:boxing:

This thread has been viewed 6597 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back