• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

And other teams songs are disgusting?

madhibby5

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The songs from Hibs young team are getting worse - I was aware of it last season when I was in Norway for the Molde game and they were just as bad at Carlisle - the "new" Wallace Mercer song, Stoksey's dad and the RA one and the Fernando Ricksen one re the dance floor - they are regularly heard now on away trips? All horrible and offensive - I thought Hibs fans were better than that but it means we don't have any right to criticise Huns or Celtic or Gunts fans when our lot sing this bile? What can be done about it - season tickets removed? I don't know the answer but I don't want Hibs turning into the wee Celtic which seems to be happening with some of our younger fans.

sockyboy

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Mercer created his own legacy, I've little beef with ditties about him, reap what you did anaw that.
Don't know the % But a hellava Hibbys are proddys (masel included)
As for Rickson, anyone who looks at photos of the boy and thinks that's amusing, needs to visit their doctor pronto, they're clearly no right. Another thing about Fernando, in my opinion the current Hibs team could well do with his type of player.
Fair play to you for calling the young fuds out but I'm pretty sure bad taste and ignorance follows most teams about.

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The songs from Hibs young team are getting worse - I was aware of it last season when I was in Norway for the Molde game and they were just as bad at Carlisle - the "new" Wallace Mercer song, Stoksey's dad and the RA one and the Fernando Ricksen one re the dance floor - they are regularly heard now on away trips? All horrible and offensive - I thought Hibs fans were better than that but it means we don't have any right to criticise Huns or Celtic or Gunts fans when our lot sing this bile? What can be done about it - season tickets removed? I don't know the answer but I don't want Hibs turning into the wee Celtic which seems to be happening with some of our younger fans.
Personally, I think there would be social utility in AB at Tynecastle and our very own LD calling a joint media conference in which the former emphasises to the wannabe hun element at Tynecastle that hertz are not Glasgow Huns, never were and never will be, and that those Jambos who appear to wish to support a 'Proddy/loyalist' team should watch their footy at Ibrox, whilst the latter stresses to the aspirant tim element at Easter Road that Hibs are not Celtic, and have not been associated with such issues since the 1880s, and that those Hibbies who appear to want to support a 'Cathlick/republican' team should watch their fitba at Parkhead.

In my opinion, it is only by this issue being tackled head-on by the custodians of the two biggest clubs in the country outside of the gruesome twosome that it will be resolved.

Living down south, I, for one, am sick of people perceiving us as a poor man's Celtic.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Maybe one for the reps to drop into the boardroom conversation, the religious bigotry shite, although sung by a small minority of arseholes does seem tae be rearing its ugly head again

LaticsHibee

Bounce Radge
I t was going so well too.I met up with Newhoose at a hotel in Moir Terrace, a few of us got on the bus at 1 then we repaired to the Edina Hibs club in the Jewel and another bunch of Hibbies got on and we headed off up the road. A bunch of young boys sits up the back of the bus and the singing begins.It started off with the usual songs that we all know and love, then someone starts off (can't remember which player it was) was a fucking refugee-not Skacel now it's moved on. Steve gave them an earful reminded them that we were a team set up by refugees. Then one of the boys come up with another one, this time about Fernando Rickson being a spastic, then one about being a @@@@@@. Then it's the one about Mrs Mercer having a dildo in her drawer. Then the one about Mrs mercer watching her husband dying of a stroke, then one about Brandon Barker dying from a bullet from the IRA, then one about Ibrox was empty they've fallen downstairs. Then to top all that there was one about there being 6 million jews died in the holocaust I wish they were proddies. At which point I told them to shut the fuck up.By the time we got to Ibrox ten minutes late both Newhoose and I were fuming. It left a nasty taste in the mouth and so much so we decided not to get the bus back or there would be another fight just as there was after a Montrose game. It's getting to the point whether I want to go through to Ibrox again or whether in fact I really want to follow this club. There are other sports to watch like Ice Hockey or Basketball.

I got the bus through last year to Ibrox with what I think is a similar crowd that you describe. Absolute embarrassment. They were all similarly dressed in their one stone island jacket and CP company hats singing these songs. At the end there was a little scuffle in the car park and they were wanting to get off the bus to get involved.

If your reading this lads, put down your dads hand me down Aquascutum scarf, invest in a Hibs one and support the Hibs, not the republican army that you know very little, if anything about!

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel