• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

And other teams songs are disgusting?

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I t was going so well too.I met up with Newhoose at a hotel in Moir Terrace, a few of us got on the bus at 1 then we repaired to the Edina Hibs club in the Jewel and another bunch of Hibbies got on and we headed off up the road. A bunch of young boys sits up the back of the bus and the singing begins.It started off with the usual songs that we all know and love, then someone starts off (can't remember which player it was) was a fucking refugee-not Skacel now it's moved on. Steve gave them an earful reminded them that we were a team set up by refugees. Then one of the boys come up with another one, this time about Fernando Rickson being a spastic, then one about being a @@@@@@. Then it's the one about Mrs Mercer having a dildo in her drawer. Then the one about Mrs mercer watching her husband dying of a stroke, then one about Brandon Barker dying from a bullet from the IRA, then one about Ibrox was empty they've fallen downstairs. Then to top all that there was one about there being 6 million jews died in the holocaust I wish they were proddies. At which point I told them to shut the fuck up.By the time we got to Ibrox ten minutes late both Newhoose and I were fuming. It left a nasty taste in the mouth and so much so we decided not to get the bus back or there would be another fight just as there was after a Montrose game. It's getting to the point whether I want to go through to Ibrox again or whether in fact I really want to follow this club. There are other sports to watch like Ice Hockey or Basketball.

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Wee fuds deserve a slap for that, no need for it at all

Wheat Hound

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Yes there were a few arseholes in our support today singing stupid and ignorant pish.

However the majority of the 900 there were good Hibbies giving good support in the face of a bigger number of bigots and a pumping on the park.

I wouldn't let such a minority of idiots put you off the Hibs. It's only by the decent amongst us telling them to STFU that we'll keep the idiots to a minimum.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
That covers almost the entire song book from the boozer I was in pre game.

IRA and Lee Rigby songs the most distasteful. More than 10% of our support were in there too. That’s a lot of sheep.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm actually considering not sitting in the FF upper anymore.

Some of the chants are vile at the minute. The young team seem to be in some sort of race to the bottom in terms of how offensive they can be.

Im not even that much of a prude when it comes to songs either, a bit of gallows humour is welcome, but this stuff is just cruel, witless trash.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Mercer, I have no sympathy for - he tried to extinguish us from history he didn't have my respect in life, and he doesn't have it in death.

However, I'm passed the point I'd sing songs about him - indeed those that were there rarely do. It seems to me that most that do sing the songs weren't even born in 1990, and I wonder what they get out of it.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I t was going so well too.I met up with Newhoose at a hotel in Moir Terrace, a few of us got on the bus at 1 then we repaired to the Edina Hibs club in the Jewel and another bunch of Hibbies got on and we headed off up the road. A bunch of young boys sits up the back of the bus and the singing begins.It started off with the usual songs that we all know and love, then someone starts off (can't remember which player it was) was a fucking refugee-not Skacel now it's moved on. Steve gave them an earful reminded them that we were a team set up by refugees. Then one of the boys come up with another one, this time about Fernando Rickson being a spastic, then one about being a @@@@@@. Then it's the one about Mrs Mercer having a dildo in her drawer. Then the one about Mrs mercer watching her husband dying of a stroke, then one about Brandon Barker dying from a bullet from the IRA, then one about Ibrox was empty they've fallen downstairs. Then to top all that there was one about there being 6 million jews died in the holocaust I wish they were proddies. At which point I told them to shut the fuck up.By the time we got to Ibrox ten minutes late both Newhoose and I were fuming. It left a nasty taste in the mouth and so much so we decided not to get the bus back or there would be another fight just as there was after a Montrose game. It's getting to the point whether I want to go through to Ibrox again or whether in fact I really want to follow this club. There are other sports to watch like Ice Hockey or Basketball.
Yup, Easter Road at home last season was just as bad in the pubs etc, songs of ibroX disaster, British soldiers, ira, David Murray song and so on, not new and has gotten worse over a while

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Just shows that most supports are mixed...and the more fans who follow the more mixed they become. As said though a lot of people who once sang certain songs do not anymore...but some still do...and younger guys will also sing these chants. It won't go away completely. For those who say the Hibs family...they mostly I suspect mean they have something In common come match day. It is highly questionable that there would not be a very diverse and dysfunctional family with 13-40k supporters

EastMeetsWest

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Dfid anyone watch the stream yesterday that had the 2 geordie boys commentating. Completely encouraging racial and sectarian abuse by displaying donators comments followed by reading them out. Actually think.they made half them up to entice folk to get involved.

Biggest statement came when someone messaged in to ask them to stop the abusive comments. The reply was dont read comments and it was so because in scottish football this is expected. Absolute scum bags profiting on this.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I’m offended at how wrong they are getting the songs wrong.

I once met Neil Simpson.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Just shows that most supports are mixed...and the more fans who follow the more mixed they become. As said though a lot of people who once sang certain songs do not anymore...but some still do...and younger guys will also sing these chants. It won't go away completely. For those who say the Hibs family...they mostly I suspect mean they have something In common come match day. It is highly questionable that there would not be a very diverse and dysfunctional family with 13-40k supporters
Some of the best guys I ever met were Hibbies and some of the worst also happened to support the same team as me.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I’m offended at how wrong they are getting the songs wrong.

I once met Neil Simpson.
Funnily enough Ian Durrant was summarizing on bigot vision. It just goes to show that a classy, gifted footballer can seemingly have none of those qualities as a person.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Funnily enough Ian Durrant was summarizing on bigot vision. It just goes to show that a classy, gifted footballer can seemingly have none of those qualities as a person.
I ken a Soapie who alleges that Do Rant (phonetically) was a dodger. Ian Durrant dived.

robertson

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hibs fan can sing awful offensive songs. No right to talk about other supporter songs

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel