• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

An Evening with Paul and Robbie

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Heard a rumour we were fixing up a friendly with Newcastle. Could be a load of guff though.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Heard a rumour we were fixing up a friendly with Newcastle. Could be a load of guff though.
I heard that one too - but as you say, may be guff.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Very... totally out the picture at Sunderland, would be a brilliant addition.
A nice thought as he was a great player for us.I just feel he has moved on now and even if Sunderland were willing to let him go either on loan or permanently it wouldn't be to Hibs. He had four good if somewhat injury hampered years here and much as I like the thought of a returning Dylan I really think now we should be looking for new heroes instead of clamouring for old ones to return. Exception to that of course would be Mr Griffiths.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
A nice thought as he was a great player for us.I just feel he has moved on now and even if Sunderland were willing to let him go either on loan or permanently it wouldn't be to Hibs. He had four good if somewhat injury hampered years here and much as I like the thought of a returning Dylan I really think now we should be looking for new heroes instead of clamouring for old ones to return. Exception to that of course would be Mr Griffiths.
I’d take Dylan back in heartbeat, exactly what our midfield needs. With Milligan apparently departing, the midfield really needs new faces.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors