• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

An all white first team

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Are there any gay players at the club?

lespenny

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
It used to be watching Hibs,but then we got rid of Effe,Bartley and Omeonga.
We did not get rid of Effe or Omeonga, one left and one finished his loan period - you are a tube.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
What does a gay player look like?I can usually spot a black player or not spot recently.

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
My faither used to vehmently argue that the "Turnbull Tornadoes" would have won a lot more than 1 league cup if it wisnae for that big "Black" pric@ at the back .šŸ˜‚.

Always blamed the dodgy goalie myself and Stanton hating Turnbull and vice versa..

brianmc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
What does a gay player look like?I can usually spot a black player or not spot recently.
FFS man, stop digging! šŸ¤£

Whether the hole is black, white or brown you should take a break!

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
I think there's an interesting thing about recruitment that this is at least tangentially related to. Under Stubbs and particularly Lennon, the recruitment team were picking up players from across the continent with a pretty good hit rate to boot. Under PH, with the exception of Hellberg and Ryan Moon as trialists, we've signed and scouted exclusively from one country. Clearly this is no coincidence - but what I wonder is how much influence the manager has over recruitment and whether any potential signings were identified by the recruitment team and vetoed by the manager.

Would George Craig have looked at Joe Newell? Might Efe have come back without Heckingbottom?
I've said before I'd like to see us scout the Scandinavian countries more. Hallberg looks a gem of a player and he isn't even fully match fit yet. I'd love to see another Zemamma and King Dom arrive at the club. It seems England is the easy option.

In regards to team ethnicity I really hope Hibs never end up like an Arsenal or Chelsea where they are lucky to sometimes even field one British player. We should always have a handful or so of Scottish/UK players in the starting eleven.

George Craig isn't really involved in player identification from what I've read.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
We do have a handful of Scots playing but we also have the likes of Newell, Vela and Doidge who don't merit their place.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
We do have a handful of Scots playing but we also have the likes of Newell, Vela and Doidge who don't merit their place.
I always liked the 3 foreigners rule back in the early 90's.
I know you miss a lot of good foreigners playing for the club but still think because there aren't as many indigenous players it possibly affected the national team.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel