An all white first team

moathibby

Bounce Radge
and only a couple of black guys in the development squad.Are Hecky and his coaches racist as well as being shite?

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
Barnsley squads...

2016/17

2017/18

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
A teamsworth of black peeps there..

Green juventine

Bounce Radge
and only a couple of black guys in the development squad.Are Hecky and his coaches racist as well as being shite?
Sorry did you mean to say
An all white first team as in the colour ?
Or were you attempting an impersonation of Jonathon Woss meaning an all right first team.
Either way I think you're a tad off the mark.
This thread should be good. Watch this space. :duel:

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Bounce Radge
It's a fishing trip but should be entertaining ;-)

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
It's a fishing trip but should be entertaining ;-)

Even if it is or isn't will he have the bottle to reply to his outlandish accusations?

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Bounce Radge
Aye, probably met Funso Ojo wearing the ol' white hood as well ..no wonder he chose The Sheep....

Who needs yam idiots when we have our very own roasters here.

Last edited:

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Admin
I think your brain has been scambled from all the horrendous shrill of bagpipes on yon march yesterday.
BIG G

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Pretty ridiculous statement when we were actively trying to get Omeonga back only for it to fall through.

If we could get Efe back through some sort of affirmative action scheme I'd definitely take the accusation to the board though.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£95.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Killie v HIBERNIAN