• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Amazon echo and the likes

NW

Private Member
Reaction score
My world has been taken over, I have Apple Music on my phone and I am keen to look to see if there is a amazon echo type voice controlled wireless speaker that works well with Apple Music. Reading about echo and the google one it seems it’s not that smooth?

Anyone have any experience of this?

I don't know about Apple Music, but my Google Home works very well with Spotify. I can't imagine the functionality would be too different?

I play music on Echo from my Samsung Music collection on my mobile all the time.

BIG G

My world has been taken over, I have Apple Music on my phone and I am keen to look to see if there is a amazon echo type voice controlled wireless speaker that works well with Apple Music. Reading about echo and the google one it seems it’s not that smooth?

Anyone have any experience of this?
Just buy a decent Bluetooth speaker or use a soundbar if you have one.

Sonos works great but isnae cheap.

Amazon are a shower of wanks that put local shops out of business and treat their workers like shite,avoid if you can....

Apple do a Siri type speaker thingy

The Sonos speakers work with apple software i think. And are better and cheaper and not enriching they pricks than getting a 'proper' apple bit of kit

Just buy a decent Bluetooth speaker or use a soundbar if you have one.

Sonos works great but isnae cheap.

Amazon are a shower of wanks that put local shops out of business and treat their workers like shite,avoid if you can....

Know quite a few Amazon workers and most love it . Got an Echo and sound quality is on par with my Bose speaker . Not sure how they put other shops out of business ?

Know quite a few Amazon workers and most love it . Got an Echo and sound quality is on par with my Bose speaker . Not sure how they put other shops out of business ?
Poor conditions are pretty well documented in the media,staff protested as recently as last month. NewhavenHibby worked there for a while and described folk being pushed to limits and let go without any notice.

They pay a tiny amount of UK tax compared to high street chains,have an unfair advantage with suppliers and force publishers and authors to accept lower terms if they want their titles stocked.

Down the line they’ll be the only retailer going and able to charge us want they want,each to their own but i’d rather shop local and keep folk in employment.

Poor conditions are pretty well documented in the media,staff protested as recently as last month. NewhavenHibby worked there for a while and described folk being pushed to limits and let go without any notice.

They pay a tiny amount of UK tax compared to high street chains,have an unfair advantage with suppliers and force publishers and authors to accept lower terms if they want their titles stocked.

Down the line they’ll be the only retailer going and able to charge us want they want,each to their own but i’d rather shop local and keep folk in employment.

Aye it's hard going but most I know seem to enjoy it and i buy where I get the best deal I'm afraid , there's competition everywhere

Aye it's hard going but most I know seem to enjoy it and i buy where I get the best deal I'm afraid , there's competition everywhere
Get them a job in regenersis and see how they like it , eh Daz

Spot on, amazon can bolt.

Lucky to live in Edinburgh I suppose which is well served with record shops and bookshops.

Spot on, amazon can bolt.

Lucky to live in Edinburgh I suppose which is well served with record shops and bookshops.
Having a device that records our conversations isn’t for me either,not really an issue for us but basically a private company could record our kids from birth til death. Fuck that.

Having a device that records our conversations isn’t for me either,not really an issue for us but basically a private company could record our kids from birth til death. Fuck that.

Lol

Too late for that as most of us have phones or watches that already do this.

I don't have an Echo,Echo, Echo,Echo.etc.

I don't have an Echo,Echo, Echo,Echo.etc.

Could have guessed that Ducky.

:grinning-smiley-045:

This thread has been viewed 1744 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75