Amazon echo and the likes (1 Viewer)

NW

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My world has been taken over, I have Apple Music on my phone and I am keen to look to see if there is a amazon echo type voice controlled wireless speaker that works well with Apple Music. Reading about echo and the google one it seems it’s not that smooth?

Anyone have any experience of this?

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I don't know about Apple Music, but my Google Home works very well with Spotify. I can't imagine the functionality would be too different?

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
I play music on Echo from my Samsung Music collection on my mobile all the time.

BIG G

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
My world has been taken over, I have Apple Music on my phone and I am keen to look to see if there is a amazon echo type voice controlled wireless speaker that works well with Apple Music. Reading about echo and the google one it seems it’s not that smooth?

Anyone have any experience of this?
Just buy a decent Bluetooth speaker or use a soundbar if you have one.

Sonos works great but isnae cheap.

Amazon are a shower of wanks that put local shops out of business and treat their workers like shite,avoid if you can....

Reactions: Purple & Green

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Apple do a Siri type speaker thingy

FTJT

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
The Sonos speakers work with apple software i think. And are better and cheaper and not enriching they pricks than getting a 'proper' apple bit of kit

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Just buy a decent Bluetooth speaker or use a soundbar if you have one.

Sonos works great but isnae cheap.

Amazon are a shower of wanks that put local shops out of business and treat their workers like shite,avoid if you can....
Know quite a few Amazon workers and most love it . Got an Echo and sound quality is on par with my Bose speaker . Not sure how they put other shops out of business ?

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Know quite a few Amazon workers and most love it . Got an Echo and sound quality is on par with my Bose speaker . Not sure how they put other shops out of business ?
Poor conditions are pretty well documented in the media,staff protested as recently as last month. NewhavenHibby worked there for a while and described folk being pushed to limits and let go without any notice.

They pay a tiny amount of UK tax compared to high street chains,have an unfair advantage with suppliers and force publishers and authors to accept lower terms if they want their titles stocked.

Down the line they’ll be the only retailer going and able to charge us want they want,each to their own but i’d rather shop local and keep folk in employment.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Poor conditions are pretty well documented in the media,staff protested as recently as last month. NewhavenHibby worked there for a while and described folk being pushed to limits and let go without any notice.

They pay a tiny amount of UK tax compared to high street chains,have an unfair advantage with suppliers and force publishers and authors to accept lower terms if they want their titles stocked.

Down the line they’ll be the only retailer going and able to charge us want they want,each to their own but i’d rather shop local and keep folk in employment.
Aye it's hard going but most I know seem to enjoy it and i buy where I get the best deal I'm afraid , there's competition everywhere

Reactions: joethehibby

tricky

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

Spot on, amazon can bolt.

Lucky to live in Edinburgh I suppose which is well served with record shops and bookshops.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Spot on, amazon can bolt.

Lucky to live in Edinburgh I suppose which is well served with record shops and bookshops.
Having a device that records our conversations isn’t for me either,not really an issue for us but basically a private company could record our kids from birth til death. Fuck that.

Reactions: Plasticman

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Having a device that records our conversations isn’t for me either,not really an issue for us but basically a private company could record our kids from birth til death. Fuck that.
Lol

Reactions: PILTONSTANY

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score