• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Tickets Alloa and Arbroath 🎟

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
On sale today (4pm). http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10114

❗Please note.

“Due to work being completed on upgrading the turnstiles around the ground, the Famous Five (Upper and Lower) and South (Upper and Lower, East side) will be closed for the match.

Hibernian supporters will be able to purchase seats in the West (Upper and Lower) and East Stands, with opposition supporters in the South Lower (West side).

As a result, there will be no seat reservation period for these two matches for Season Ticket holders, with all tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis. Season Ticket cards will not be in use for these matches – all tickets will be in paper form (from the Ticket Office or print at home), or mobile ticketing.”

Season Ticket Holder Prices:

Adult STH (Season Ticket Holder 19/20)
- £13

Child STH (Season Ticket Holder 19/20)- £9

Youth STH (Season Ticket Holder 19/20)- £9

Senior STH (Season Ticket Holder 19/20) - £9

Student STH (Season Ticket Holder 19/20) - £9

General Sales

Adult
- £15

Over 65 - £10

Under 18 - £10

Student - £10

Family Ticket (1 Adult and 1 Under 18) - £16

Last edited:

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
On sale today (4pm). http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10114

❗Please note.

“Due to work being completed on upgrading the turnstiles around the ground, the Famous Five (Upper and Lower) and South (Upper and Lower, East side) will be closed for the match.

Hibernian supporters will be able to purchase seats in the West (Upper and Lower) and East Stands, with opposition supporters in the South Lower (West side).

As a result, there will be no seat reservation period for these two matches for Season Ticket holders, with all tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis. Season Ticket cards will not be in use for these matches – all tickets will be in paper form (from the Ticket Office or print at home), or mobile ticketing.”

Season Ticket Holder Prices:

Adult STH (Season Ticket Holder 19/20)
- £13

Child STH (Season Ticket Holder 19/20)- £9

Youth STH (Season Ticket Holder 19/20)- £9

Senior STH (Season Ticket Holder 19/20) - £9

Student STH (Season Ticket Holder 19/20) - £9

General Sales

Adult
- £15

Over 65 - £10

Under 18 - £10

Student - £10

Family Ticket (1 Adult and 1 Under 18) - £16
As I said on the other thread, the message I get on my top of the line windows 10 run laptop when I try to chose seats for Alloa and Arbroath, be honest, ticketmaster are shite.

Sorry, this device is not compatible with the Interactive Seating Map. Please try using one of the alternative options above or try on another device.

The seating choice page doesnt work when using google chrome, that is basic stuff.

In addition the option to buy a £16 family ticket is not available for either of these two games.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
As I said on the other thread, the message I get on my top of the line windows 10 run laptop when I try to chose seats for Alloa and Arbroath, be honest, ticketmaster are shite.

Sorry, this device is not compatible with the Interactive Seating Map. Please try using one of the alternative options above or try on another device.

The seating choice page doesnt work when using google chrome, that is basic stuff.

In addition the option to buy a £16 family ticket is not available for either of these two games.
I’ve flagged a few things yesterday (from my own experience) and this morning on other feedback.

I was hoping we would get to Huns away before the teething problems. Operations and Ticket Office are aware.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

Family package added yesterday.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Terminology and wording to be clearer on site and how-to guides being created.

If it was me I would’ve held off releasing but I understand the need to get the matches out - mobile offering and interactive part excluded standard sales are ok.

ZemmamasBarnet

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
What do you mean I cannae get tickets in the Famous Five? This is an outrage!

*Actually not a big deal. Thanks for the heads up.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It is not possible to buy your own seats as a package?
Not online. The Package element has been bolted onto the Find Seats section.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
So you cannae buy your seats at the discounted price even though I sit beside my twelve year old nephew every home game, that is mental KP?

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I hadn't even noticed the family ticket option before, that's a good price. However the fact that you can't choose seats is a bit of a bummer. Is it programmed to give the worst seats in the stadium for that price? (That's a genuine question, not intended to be smart arsed). SS 5&6 it's offering me which must be right up the back of the West upper at the very end.

Think I'd rather pay the extra £6 to be honest.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I hadn't even noticed the family ticket option before, that's a good price. However the fact that you can't choose seats is a bit of a bummer. Is it programmed to give the worst seats in the stadium for that price? (That's a genuine question, not intended to be smart arsed). SS 5&6 it's offering me which must be right up the back of the West upper at the very end.

Think I'd rather pay the extra £6 to be honest.
I think the deal should be made availble to allow fans to buy their usual seats, it also means if I sit with a mixed bunch we cannae sit together. Its stupid and sums up how bad the ticketmaster thing is.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I suspect the intent was to encourage people who wouldn't normally go to matches to buy the family package. But so as not to annoy the regulars they're only available in the shitey seats. I'm not sure that's worked though, as I would have been fairly pleased with £22 for me and the boy whereas now I'm narked I can't get the £16 deal without sitting up with the seagulls! Might have to try the lower instead.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Think I will just pay at the gate for both rather than endure the ticket site

MikeyPaget1875

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Was a bugger trying to pick my own seats, but managed it for Alloa and Arbroath, used my ipad as was useless on my mobile

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Was a bugger trying to pick my own seats, but managed it for Alloa and Arbroath, used my ipad as was useless on my mobile
I pay for all my wee group, with the deal the Hibs v Alloa and Arbroath games will cost me £50 for the three of us. If I want to sit in my own seat and together, it will cost me £62, its daft. Hardly a soul has bought a ticket too.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
The crowd will be lucky if it hits 5000. I won't be there as a matter of fact. Maybe a work in progress until demand needs? Sit where you want basically. Doubt it though. Of course there will be future problems. Why? cos there always just is.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Made a note of all this. Ron has talked about the fan and match experience and this is part of the basics.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Made a note of all this. Ron has talked about the fan and match experience and this is part of the basics.
Well tell him that fans walking up St Clair Street have an uphill hike of destiny (not to mention the grueling gradient) to trek up to the ground. Our lit up badge on the gable end of the East would shine out like a beautiful Hibernian beacon to welcome us all home. To clock that at the bottom of the street, here we go!! I bet that it would quicken the stride of every Hibee that uses that route and you would be at the ground quick smart before ye know it! Aw proud n' that. Pure ready for the match.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel