• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Alex Salmond

LittleBird

New radge
Reaction score
Salmond the panther:

Act of Union
Leith plebiscite
The Promise

The national newspaper/the herald

One of the greatest orators in our history up for molestation and attempted rape and nobody talking about it. Is this being censored or something on here Jamie? No wonder we're westminsters fuckdog

Okay I'll start..he's a beast !?

Another deviant Jambo hardly makes news on here

Last edited:
They have Salmond, we have Leslie.

Okay I'll start..he's a beast !?
He's a fish.....So too is Sturgeon!

The BBC guy who's following the trial on twitter painted a pretty bleak first day for Salmond, if it continues like that he's heading for the jail.

I suspect some people simply are taken aback. He was to many a national hero. Easier when we could poke fun at Jimmy saville and say I knew there was something strange about him. Also sheds a bad light over his friends within SNP if it is shown they knew something but said nothing.

That said there has been a huge shift in what is acceptable over the last twenty years. The old nudge, wink attitude has largely disappeared and it is unacceptable to allow unwanted touching..not that it ever was really acceptable; just that people felt powerless to confront it

I am not mentioning here any allegation against the man because it is up to the legal system to sort that out. But we should be careful linking someone's position with the person their self. Scoring political points in this scenario is unacceptable no matter what party you follow. Unless like I said there was a culture of indifference and protection as seemed to be the case in the bbc

He's a fish.....So too is Sturgeon!

A shark by all accounts

Despite the name I've always seen him as a different type of creature...…….
And as much of his defence is going to be 'consent' he clearly sees himself as a bit of a magnet for the young ladies, as evidenced by his film star looks.

e2cb9c44100625.560769e3616dc.jpg

The BBC guy who's following the trial on twitter painted a pretty bleak first day for Salmond, if it continues like that he's heading for the jail.

A lot of the stuff I heard sounded flimsy? I'm thinking aloud here, but is it likely that senior SNP or Holyrood MSPS will be asked to testify to build up a picture of "who knew" about Salmonds alleged predatory behaviour?

I would suggest you all be careful with what you say online, given its a live court case now.

If he is found guilty, he will get what he deserves.
If he is found not guilty, his accusers should get what they deserve.

I would suggest you all be careful with what you say online, given its a live court case now.
Indeed. @LittleBird take note :))

This has probably had some influence on what's been posted here on this case with the judge making it clear from the outset that "reporting" on the case must be restricted to what has been said in front of the jury. Although I doubt the judge reads the Bounce it's better rumours and speculation are avoided.

I've never liked him.

Although I doubt the judge reads the Bounce it's better rumours and speculation are avoided.

I've never liked him.

I thought the judge was a her?

I thought the judge was a her?
I've not been paying much attention. I meant I didn't like Salmond.

I've not been paying much attention. I meant I didn't like Salmond.
Its stuck to the wall behind you, Jack.

Some folk think Contempt of Court - which can get up to 2 years in jail - doesn't apply to social media or online forums. Good luck with that defence if you get reported.

And as much of his defence is going to be 'consent' he clearly sees himself as a bit of a magnet for the young ladies, as evidenced by his film star looks.

e2cb9c44100625.560769e3616dc.jpg
A lot of glaikit looking politicians/business men have attractive young wives/girlfriends, power attracts apparently

A lot of the stuff I heard sounded flimsy? I'm thinking aloud here, but is it likely that senior SNP or Holyrood MSPS will be asked to testify to build up a picture of "who knew" about Salmonds alleged predatory behaviour?
His behaviour was well known. I'm sure they all heard the stories.

A lot of glaikit looking politicians/business men have attractive young wives/girlfriends, power attracts apparently
My own wife would appear to support that theory although she trapped me into marriage way before I became the outstanding success that I am.

Presumably her ability to spot potential is quite extraordinary.

I ‘ll get her to give Mr Mathie a bit of help.

I've never liked him.

The Salmon is a predatory fish
Same goes for footballers; Slippy has a trophy wife but nae others(trophies, that is)She's called Alexandra, and launched her own perfume brand called, strangely enough, ALEX.?

I've never liked him.

I've been a long time SNP member, but I've never bought into the cult of Salmond firstly and then the cult of Nicola.

My aunt was an snp member all of her adult life as far as I know, and she was a big fan - but I think a lot of that stemmed from his involvement in the 79 group and that "wing" of the party.

From what little TV coverage I watched of the lead up to the Indie Ref, I found Salmond to be well capable of handling the scaremongering that was being ochestrated by the Tory/Labour coalition against Independence.

From what little TV coverage I watched of the lead up to the Indie Ref, I found Salmond to be well capable of handling the scaremongering that was being ochestrated by the Tory/Labour coalition against Independence.

"gift of the gab" ?

Some folk think Contempt of Court - which can get up to 2 years in jail - doesn't apply to social media or online forums. Good luck with that defence if you get reported.
I think his defense team have bigger fish to fry than people gossiping on a chat forum or social media. I've heard the accounts of some of the women and can't see how he can counter argue his way out of this. Would be different if it was just one or two allegations.

Well you are well and truely fucked then my auld amigo.

BIG G

Nae need G, nae need?

Two sides to a story and all that but it is strikingly strange that a major political figure is accused of what may be a topical crime that may suit a more influential power (look at trump). I know hes a gunt and god bless him but we're Hibs. We're the club who have had a hand in the growth of Brazilian football. We're Leith - freedom of education.. and progress of information.

A serious heavyweight politician with gravitas. Since leaving office I've had more time for him but always thought he was an outstanding politician. They're serious allegations that's for sure. I am scratching my head at a lot of the stuff being reported....

A serious heavyweight politician with gravitas. Since leaving office I've had more time for him but always thought he was an outstanding politician. They're serious allegations that's for sure. I am scratching my head at a lot of the stuff being reported....

Me too. Wee bawbag though, I have to say.

Two sides to a story and all that but it is strikingly strange that a major political figure is accused of what may be a topical crime that may suit a more influential power (look at trump). I know hes a gunt and god bless him but we're Hibs. We're the club who have had a hand in the growth of Brazilian football. We're Leith - freedom of education.. and progress of information.
What the fuck are you slavering about?

Seriously overweight Shirley? Imagine that fat fucker jumping on top of ye naked .....allegedly. Nae wonder you are scratching your napper. Remember laughing out loud at a thread on the Bounce discussing the genius, greatest politicians ever, in the UK, Salmond and Sturgeon. Both duds. This new bairn on the block Kate Forbes that everyone are falling over themselves to throw garlands at will be the new cult figure, whilst doing sweet FA to mitigate Tory cuts to Councils. Dinnae get me wrong Labour/SNP councillors and others throughout the UK who blame the bad Tories 'boo', yet carry them out are dud lickspitle bastards too. There several thousands there that can sue me.

BIG G

Seriously overweight Shirley? Imagine that fat fucker jumping on top of ye naked .....allegedly. Nae wonder you are scratching your napper. Remember laughing out loud at a thread on the Bounce discussing the genius, greatest politicians ever, in the UK, Salmond and Sturgeon. Both duds. This new bairn on the block Kate Forbes that everyone are falling over themselves to throw garlands at will be the new cult figure, whilst doing sweet FA to mitigate Tory cuts to Councils. Dinnae get me wrong Labour/SNP councillors and others throughout the UK who blame the bad Tories 'boo', yet carry them out are dud lickspitle bastards too. There several thousands there that can sue me.

BIG G
The sex stuff gives me the dry boak but do you honestly think there's a Labour politician that could hold a candle to Salmond or Sturgeon during their time?

In the past yes but for the last decade plus Scottish voters haven't thought so and you'd be struggling to find any in the UK in that time.

Seriously overweight Shirley? Imagine that fat fucker jumping on top of ye naked ...

Fcukin cheers for that.

I’ll need two bottles of Rioja now to ensure a sleep not broken by my own screaming.

Fcukin cheers for that.

I’ll need two bottles of Rioja now to ensure a sleep not broken by my own screaming.
With his hearts top pulled over his head. 2 bottles of vodka to get that image out of your mind

Indeed. @LittleBird take note :))

This has probably had some influence on what's been posted here on this case with the judge making it clear from the outset that "reporting" on the case must be restricted to what has been said in front of the jury. Although I doubt the judge reads the Bounce it's better rumours and speculation are avoided.

I've never liked him.
i don't think anything i said there libeled anyone in particular and considering we don't have a slander law in this country i wouldn't be too worried, especially after making comments on a members forum..

However, i do have to say he is honestly in my opinion one of the greatest politicians we've possibly ever had. V few scots have gone down to westminster and come out on top in debates. Never by my nature have i liked many politicians, nor gunts

i don't think anything i said there libeled anyone in particular and considering we don't have a slander law in this country i wouldn't be too worried, especially after making comments on a members forum..

However, i do have to say he is honestly in my opinion one of the greatest politicians we've possibly ever had. V few scots have gone down to westminster and come out on top in debates. Never by my nature have i liked many politicians, nor gunts

If found guilty he is tainted and will be forgotten about and rightly so

i don't think you should be presumptive in anyway about an ongoing courtcase but it doesn't do anyone any good to forget anyone in history - great good ok or bad.

I did say if tbf

This thread has been viewed 7284 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back