• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Alex Salmond

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
The same cabal that are wreaking havoc over transgender rights is one theory I read.
Whether it's them or not, they are totally out of hand regardless, imo.

HenryLB

Donator
Bounce Radge
The permanent secretary who instigated it by making 16 different requests to dig up dirt on Salmond is put there by WM.... and she was not a “victim” just some bint trying to smear him... it will all come out... it was absolutely shocking some of the cases. He touched a womans arm... sexual assault ffs
"WM" don't give a shit about Salmond.

LittleBird

Bounce Radge
Westminster want him buried because not a single one of them could out match him in a political battle, the SNP was infiltrated and alot more will come out over time as to what went on.
i would go as far as to say salmond was the cleverest speaker from any party in the commons for 50 years until rees mogg

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Mysognist? I don't see it. I don't like him, never have. That word has been thrown about a lot on social media, normally by people or groups who seem more than a little misandrist themself. Not that I'm suggesting you are, obviously.
Misandry?... C'mon. Even if there is a tendency for hyperbole in lefty rhetoric, there is no need to throw your lot in with that nonsense.

Last edited:

LittleBird

Bounce Radge

leader of lib dems - nick clegg on phone whilst the leader of the snp who had a majority in scotland. id heard of him getting a text saying "youre on tv" doubted it but here is proof - he throws the phone down. this is a guy who broke promises (students) and then issued "the promise" alongside cameron and miliband (not the bright one). cameron tried to drag queen in unlawfully.

no one took to court over it.

but salmond in court in 2020?

am i alone in thinking this is totally messed up...?

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge

leader of lib dems - nick clegg on phone whilst the leader of the snp who had a majority in scotland. id heard of him getting a text saying "youre on tv" doubted it but here is proof - he throws the phone down. this is a guy who broke promises (students) and then issued "the promise" alongside cameron and miliband (not the bright one). cameron tried to drag queen in unlawfully.

no one took to court over it.

but salmond in court in 2020?

am i alone in thinking this is totally messed up...?
After being at Eton, I'm not surprised that Cameron tried to 'drag queen' in, although it's a new verb for me.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
Can never keep up with whether England do or don't care about Scotland. Seems to change daily.
They dont give a stuff about its people thats fir sure... 💰 is all they care about. Hence the dislike folk like Salmond who could stop their cash cow

Westside Green

Bounce Radge
They dont give a stuff about its people thats fir sure... 💰 is all they care about. Hence the dislike folk like Salmond who could stop their cash cow
I'd imagine England will want rid of any burdens very quickly when they get the bill for Covid. How much do we cost them every year?

Jack

Bounce Radge
Most English people don't give a toss one way or another. There's a lot like to come to Scotland for holidays, more than Scots going the other way? Probably.

There's arseholes everywhere but the Daily mail/express readers and little englanders are a step below and the gammons a step below them.

Where the big difference is is in politics. The disdain the two big parties have for the Scots is shameful. I'm not sure what the libdems are up to not wanting independence but they're irrelevant anyway. A union my arse!

Anyone that thinks we are subsidised by the UK just isn't thinking clearly. The bottom line is that if we were costing them money, particularly the Torys, we'd be jettisoned like shit off a ship.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
Most English people don't give a toss one way or another. There's a lot like to come to Scotland for holidays, more than Scots going the other way? Probably.

There's arseholes everywhere but the Daily mail/express readers and little englanders are a step below and the gammons a step below them.

Where the big difference is is in politics. The disdain the two big parties have for the Scots is shameful. I'm not sure what the libdems are up to not wanting independence but they're irrelevant anyway. A union my arse!

Anyone that thinks we are subsidised by the UK just isn't thinking clearly. The bottom line is that if we were costing them money, particularly the Torys, we'd be jettisoned like shit off a ship.
The cash Scotland generates for a 5m population is huge. We have extracted more oil than Norway and they have £1trillion in the bank. Its insane to think we are subsidised 😂😂😂😂😂

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
A week before the independence referendum in 2014 a poll came out which showed a slight lead for Yes. So terrified were the government and the Westminster establishment that they sent ministers scuttling up to Scotland to spread the fear about a yes vote. They were shitting themselves at the prospect of Scotland becoming independent. Would they have done this if Scotland had more to lose with the Union breaking up, or England ? Think about it. They know just how much Scotland contributes to the Union and like every other small nation on earth could easily govern and control it's own laws and affairs and be a proper independent nation...they are just shit scared about it actually happening and what that would mean for England.

Last edited:
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party