• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Alex Salmond

LittleBird

Bounce Radge
I did say if tbf
i personally dont think you said anything was wrong and "reporting" on something with a slant is very different to having a voice, freedom of speech and all that. being presumptive i meant you started by "if found guilty". plenty of folk found guilty and were innocent. also meant to add who would want to forget bad people. bad people in history make us better. not a rant just philosophising if thats a word so apologies in advanced :/

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
Looks like self isolating will come at the perfect time for him....

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
Not proven on the rape,thatā€™ll hang over him

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Bang goes another joke šŸ˜„

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
Apparently he has evidence that wasn't allowed to be shown in court and his going to expose the whole thing soon, going to get interesting.

Jack

Bounce Radge
Apparently he has evidence that wasn't allowed to be shown in court and his going to expose the whole thing soon, going to get interesting.
I hope he does it in a book, that nobody needs to buy and/or serialized by the Daily record that nobody reads.

Joking aside I went to see Jim Davidson at the Fringe a few years ago. The first half was a comedy routine, the second his experience of a dodgy set of sexual allegations made against him in the Operation Rowntree (???) farce. From touching a girls knee as he ran on stage to being accused of raping a girl in a make of car and colour he's never owned and at a venue he'd never been at among the really flimsy evidence.

From what I've seen of Salmonds trial much of what he'd been accused of it wouldn't have stood up in a pub argument. That's the system's or the prosecution's fault not the horrible wee gunts.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Snp civil war about to kick off with Kenny Macaskill and Joanna cherry already tweeting support for salmond.

I wonder where all his 79 group pals stand, but the evidence I did hear was incredibly flimsy.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
Set up by the SNP, more like.
The permanent secretary who instigated it by making 16 different requests to dig up dirt on Salmond is put there by WM.... and she was not a ā€œvictimā€ just some bint trying to smear him... it will all come out... it was absolutely shocking some of the cases. He touched a womans arm... sexual assault ffs

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
Another thing, how is that serial arse grabber Thomson never been charged?

Jack

Bounce Radge
Another thing, how is that serial arse grabber Thomson never been charged?
... and the police saw nothing criminal in what the serial tester did although I still think it's a bit weird!

But he's lost his position, will be bombed out politics/his job and struggle I'd imagine to get a decent job elsewhere.

When you read about the shenanigans other politicians get up to, PM included, that are glossed over it's remarkable.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Not proven on the rape,thatā€™ll hang over him
I don't think it will if his next move is to aggressively target the perpetrators.

Life Lesson number 3. If you are going to knife someone in the back, you better not miss. They've missed twice. There won't be a third time, and Salmond won't miss with his one shot.

I'm still none the wiser who the women were - some of them have to be very prominent SNP members - I'd guess they are probably toast once corona virus passes, along with Sturgeon. Many prominent snp office bearers haven't even commented - I wonder if they are sitting on the fence to see how the land lies, and which faction is going to take it forward.

I've never been a fan of Salmond or Sturgeon, so I don't know who I want to take it forward. Someone that hasn't got comfortable in government, though, that is key.

tayside hibee

Bounce Radge
Why would the snp like to see Salmond jailed as a rapist?
If he had been found guilty , the SNP would have suffered surely? What am I missing?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Why would the snp like to see Salmond jailed as a rapist?
If he had been found guilty , the SNP would have suffered surely? What am I missing?
The same cabal that are wreaking havoc over transgender rights is one theory I read.

Post 2014, the SNP membership increased five fold from 25k to 125k, it gained a huge amount of elected representatives. Salmond also stepped aside, and Nicola became leader.

I think the answer is in there somewhere - but it will become clearer once we know who the complainers were. I feel that Salmond doesn't want them exposed until the government inquiry. I think he wants them to stew. Anyone that resigns from here on in will have a question mark over them.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
He's still a mysoginistic fat fuck.
Mysognist? I don't see it. I don't like him, never have. That word has been thrown about a lot on social media, normally by people or groups who seem more than a little misandrist themself. Not that I'm suggesting you are, obviously.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of Ā£100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party