Alex Salmond

LittleBird

Bounce Radge
Salmond the panther:

Act of Union
Leith plebiscite
The Promise

The national newspaper/the herald

One of the greatest orators in our history up for molestation and attempted rape and nobody talking about it. Is this being censored or something on here Jamie? No wonder we're westminsters fuckdog

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
They have Salmond, we have Leslie.

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
The BBC guy who's following the trial on twitter painted a pretty bleak first day for Salmond, if it continues like that he's heading for the jail.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
I suspect some people simply are taken aback. He was to many a national hero. Easier when we could poke fun at Jimmy saville and say I knew there was something strange about him. Also sheds a bad light over his friends within SNP if it is shown they knew something but said nothing.

That said there has been a huge shift in what is acceptable over the last twenty years. The old nudge, wink attitude has largely disappeared and it is unacceptable to allow unwanted touching..not that it ever was really acceptable; just that people felt powerless to confront it

I am not mentioning here any allegation against the man because it is up to the legal system to sort that out. But we should be careful linking someone's position with the person their self. Scoring political points in this scenario is unacceptable no matter what party you follow. Unless like I said there was a culture of indifference and protection as seemed to be the case in the bbc

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Despite the name I've always seen him as a different type of creature...…….
And as much of his defence is going to be 'consent' he clearly sees himself as a bit of a magnet for the young ladies, as evidenced by his film star looks.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
The BBC guy who's following the trial on twitter painted a pretty bleak first day for Salmond, if it continues like that he's heading for the jail.
A lot of the stuff I heard sounded flimsy? I'm thinking aloud here, but is it likely that senior SNP or Holyrood MSPS will be asked to testify to build up a picture of "who knew" about Salmonds alleged predatory behaviour?

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
If he is found guilty, he will get what he deserves.
If he is found not guilty, his accusers should get what they deserve.

Jack

Bounce Radge
I would suggest you all be careful with what you say online, given its a live court case now.
Indeed. @LittleBird take note :))

This has probably had some influence on what's been posted here on this case with the judge making it clear from the outset that "reporting" on the case must be restricted to what has been said in front of the jury. Although I doubt the judge reads the Bounce it's better rumours and speculation are avoided.

I've never liked him.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Although I doubt the judge reads the Bounce it's better rumours and speculation are avoided.

I've never liked him.
I thought the judge was a her?

Green Sleeves

Bounce Radge
I would suggest you all be careful with what you say online, given its a live court case now.
Some folk think Contempt of Court - which can get up to 2 years in jail - doesn't apply to social media or online forums. Good luck with that defence if you get reported.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
And as much of his defence is going to be 'consent' he clearly sees himself as a bit of a magnet for the young ladies, as evidenced by his film star looks.

A lot of glaikit looking politicians/business men have attractive young wives/girlfriends, power attracts apparently

Westside Green

Bounce Radge
A lot of the stuff I heard sounded flimsy? I'm thinking aloud here, but is it likely that senior SNP or Holyrood MSPS will be asked to testify to build up a picture of "who knew" about Salmonds alleged predatory behaviour?
His behaviour was well known. I'm sure they all heard the stories.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
A lot of glaikit looking politicians/business men have attractive young wives/girlfriends, power attracts apparently
My own wife would appear to support that theory although she trapped me into marriage way before I became the outstanding success that I am.

Presumably her ability to spot potential is quite extraordinary.

I ‘ll get her to give Mr Mathie a bit of help.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party