• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Alex Bruce shameless

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
I'm sure that numpty of a compliance officer will be right on this come Monday morning. These are the kind of incidents where there should be a punishment dished out.

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
He throws himself down and pulls gray with him... dallas is as despicable as that cheating cnut.... he was looking right at it

SKII

Bounce Radge
David Gray is one of the coolest characters in the game. After the pen was awarded he went nuts. That alone, at the time, was enough for me to guess that some real injustice was afoot. It's not is usual style to go nuts at officials. Booking for his troubles too meant it was a double punishment for an innocent man.

SKII

Bounce Radge
And his interview with Sportscene confirms what a shameless cheat he is. Liar and a cheat.

And as for referring to our captain in the way he did....arrogant erse.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
He’s a comedian isn’t he?

I know it’s not the done thing to call out players but I think hecky was spot on - Dallas was conned - he’s owe us now.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
And his interview with Sportscene confirms what a shameless cheat he is. Liar and a cheat.

And as for referring to our captain in the way he did....arrogant erse.
He made a bit of a tit of himself there.
Might have been better just knocking back the opportunity of fame and sending someone else out for the interview. Did he not realise it was a televised game? The cameras when he was being interviewed should have been ab it of a clue. Everyone who saw the incident knows he's a cheat, and a twat.
He cheated, and the only person who thought it was a penalty (or gave the award anyway) was Dullard Dallas.

Jamie

Admin
This the same ref that Clarke said should never ref a killie home game again ? or am I radge

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
This the same ref that Clarke said should never ref a killie home game again ? or am I radge
It someone whose dad had played for Killie? McLean?

SKII

Bounce Radge
Steven McLean, Scottish Cup Final 2016 ref. His dad played for Killie. Clarke doesn't want him reffing Killie games because of it.
He wants his own refs, preferably ones who give imaginary penalties...

Bofahibee

Bounce Radge
Alex Bruce apparently not getting cited for one of the most flagrant pieces of simulation you are ever likely to see....

... of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKII

Bounce Radge
Alex Bruce apparently not getting cited for one of the most flagrant pieces of simulation you are ever likely to see....

... of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How tediously predictable

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
Pretty sure I have an uncle or 2nd cousin or something called Alex Bruce...pretty sure its no relation...

SKII

Bounce Radge
Pretty sure I have an uncle or 2nd cousin or something called Alex Bruce...pretty sure its no relation...
I think you'd know. He's Steve Bruce's son?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£20.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old