• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Alex Bruce shameless

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
I'm sure that numpty of a compliance officer will be right on this come Monday morning. These are the kind of incidents where there should be a punishment dished out.

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
He throws himself down and pulls gray with him... dallas is as despicable as that cheating cnut.... he was looking right at it

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
David Gray is one of the coolest characters in the game. After the pen was awarded he went nuts. That alone, at the time, was enough for me to guess that some real injustice was afoot. It's not is usual style to go nuts at officials. Booking for his troubles too meant it was a double punishment for an innocent man.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
And his interview with Sportscene confirms what a shameless cheat he is. Liar and a cheat.

And as for referring to our captain in the way he did....arrogant erse.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
He’s a comedian isn’t he?

I know it’s not the done thing to call out players but I think hecky was spot on - Dallas was conned - he’s owe us now.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
And his interview with Sportscene confirms what a shameless cheat he is. Liar and a cheat.

And as for referring to our captain in the way he did....arrogant erse.
He made a bit of a tit of himself there.
Might have been better just knocking back the opportunity of fame and sending someone else out for the interview. Did he not realise it was a televised game? The cameras when he was being interviewed should have been ab it of a clue. Everyone who saw the incident knows he's a cheat, and a twat.
He cheated, and the only person who thought it was a penalty (or gave the award anyway) was Dullard Dallas.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
This the same ref that Clarke said should never ref a killie home game again ? or am I radge

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
This the same ref that Clarke said should never ref a killie home game again ? or am I radge
Steven McLean, Scottish Cup Final 2016 ref. His dad played for Killie. Clarke doesn't want him reffing Killie games because of it.
He wants his own refs, preferably ones who give imaginary penalties...

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Alex Bruce apparently not getting cited for one of the most flagrant pieces of simulation you are ever likely to see....

... of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Pretty sure I have an uncle or 2nd cousin or something called Alex Bruce...pretty sure its no relation...

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Pretty sure I have an uncle or 2nd cousin or something called Alex Bruce...pretty sure its no relation...
I think you'd know. He's Steve Bruce's son?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors