• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

AGM

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
We've been told we should be excited. About what exactly? I'm not convinced the AGM will be any different to previous years. Ultimately just paying lip service. The fans have done nothing but support the club with season tickets and merchandise. What exactly are we getting back at present?

Another disappointing season and watch season ticket sales dwindle further. It seems we are back to mediocre Hibs of old, win a derby and then lose to some sh**e like Livi. It is still early days for JR but to hear there is no funds unless players leave is kind of disappointing when we know key areas need to be addressed. At present it looks like we're on course to a similar finish to last season and not top 4.
Bit harsh on Livi. They’ve only lost 2 games at home all season in the league which is a record better than ours was never going to be a walk in the park.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
We've been told we should be excited. About what exactly? I'm not convinced the AGM will be any different to previous years. Ultimately just paying lip service. The fans have done nothing but support the club with season tickets and merchandise. What exactly are we getting back at present?

Another disappointing season and watch season ticket sales dwindle further. It seems we are back to mediocre Hibs of old, win a derby and then lose to some sh**e like Livi. It is still early days for JR but to hear there is no funds unless players leave is kind of disappointing when we know key areas need to be addressed. At present it looks like we're on course to a similar finish to last season and not top 4.
Just saying but ...

Maybe the one in one out has as much to do with squad size rather than just finance. Maybe I'm being a bit optimistic thinking that, maybe it's a balance between the two (squad size/budget).

My main reason for thinking this way is I just can't believe, even with the 'investment' in the squad during the summer the player budget has been trashed - I mean spent.

HibeeZab

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Just saying but ...

Maybe the one in one out has as much to do with squad size rather than just finance. Maybe I'm being a bit optimistic thinking that, maybe it's a balance between the two (squad size/budget).

My main reason for thinking this way is I just can't believe, even with the 'investment' in the squad during the summer the player budget has been trashed - I mean spent.
I think similar, the squad size is absolutely a factor.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Bit harsh on Livi. They’ve only lost 2 games at home all season in the league which is a record better than ours was never going to be a walk in the park.
That isn't the point, it's the inconsistency I was highlighting. Hibs should be going to places like that and getting something.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge

Think you're being unfair to Livi. Decent side well drilled.

mod

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Underwhelmed with the takeover, so far.I am sick of us fans being shafted by the club.Our team needs at least two or three new faces, which would be starters or the season ticket sales will drop alarmingly.

mentalhibbyjohn

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Underwhelmed with the takeover, so far.I am sick of us fans being shafted by the club.Our team needs at least two or three new faces, which would be starters or the season ticket sales will drop alarmingly.
Don't understand what you mean by shafted given everyone behind the scenes want the same as us. A successful team.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
@Power

Given the minimum notice for an AGM is 14 days and there's no hint of the accounts coming through my door any time soon am I right in assuming ours will not now be in January?

I know you won't comment on speculation but I wonder if the accounts might be looking so healthy that publishing them in the window might alert clubs we're negotiating with for players and the players themselves that we're minted!

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
@Power

Given the minimum notice for an AGM is 14 days and there's no hint of the accounts coming through my door any time soon am I right in assuming ours will not now be in January?

I know you won't comment on speculation but I wonder if the accounts might be looking so healthy that publishing them in the window might alert clubs we're negotiating with for players and the players themselves that we're minted!
The 18th is the last day for notification for our AGM.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
@Power

Still no date set - AFAIK - I would be expecting it very soon though (Jan or early Feb (bearing in mind the required notice period).

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Still no date set - AFAIK - I would be expecting it very soon though (Jan or early Feb (bearing in mind the required notice period).
Hiya K - has the Board signed off this years accounts yet?

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Still not a peep 😡

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Actions speak louder than words. Ron hasn’t backed us up fuck all, having to move players in order to bring them in. Lost my trust, still have no fucking clue what his reasons were for buying us. He’ll be looking to make a buck.

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Actions speak louder than words. Ron hasn’t backed us up fuck all, having to move players in order to bring them in. Lost my trust, still have no fucking clue what his reasons were for buying us. He’ll be looking to make a buck.
Biding my time on that, but not impressed so far

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
What's the fucking hold up..just
Telll us when it is ffs. Why the cloak of secrecy. Seriously unimpressed by our new owner.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
What's the fucking hold up..just
Telll us when it is ffs. Why the cloak of secrecy. Seriously unimpressed by our new owner.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I’m guessing they don’t want the AGM until after the January window shuts. Something doesn’t sit right.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Maybe just me but it doesn’t really bother me that it’s no happened yet, when it happens it happens
Same. Get the transfer out the window first I say.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Shares in Hibernian Football Club

Can I first of all wish all our Members and contributors a very Happy New Year.

As you are aware Hibernian Supporters currently holds 15.3% of the shares in Hibernian. Late last year members elected to have their donations distributed in accordance with their particular wishes. As a result, from 1st October last year 65% of donations received by us have been passed to the Club to be used by the Football Dept. The remaining 35% of donations have been retained in anticipation of buying further shares.

I am now writing to you today to confirm that we have received a letter from the Club regarding the potential purchase of Shares. They have advised that “the Board is content with the balance of share ownership and will not approve the further sale or purchase of shares’’. This means that we are unable to acquire any shares from the Club or existing shareholders. It is important that this information is passed on quickly as we are aware that many Members/donators are contributing on the basis that their money will be used to buy shares. Members who currently donate to us should understand that in future we will be donating all future funds received to the Club for use by the football Dept.

The Club have passed on their thanks for all your generosity to date and have expressed a “desire to continue to work productively and proactively with HSL for the future progress and success of our Club”.

I confirm that we will seek to work with the Club to explore any and all other avenues to see how Hibernian Supporters can continue to financially support the Club.

James Adie
Chairman

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Dead in the water

Visit Frutin Travel

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in

Hibs v St.Midden