• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

AGM

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
When is it? I thought it was meant to be in December? Its just that big Ron said his plans would be shown then and soon after they would be made public?
Some good news re the club moving forward would be good for the fans to hear just now

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
When is it? I thought it was meant to be in December? Its just that big Ron said his plans would be shown then and soon after they would be made public?
Some good news re the club moving forward would be good for the fans to hear just now
Old mans been wondering the same....

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Late January expectation S. Notice period to adhere too tae.

Ron is here now (last two games) and over the Christmas period - watching a win on Thursday.

I’ve asked if that plan and strategy will be shared at the AGM and it certainly will be ✅

Hattie

Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

Ron is here now (last two games) and over the Christmas period - watching a win on Thursday.

I’ve asked if that plan and strategy will be shared at the AGM and it certainly will be ✅
Ah, cheers KP 👍

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

It better be good, his reign has been empty so far.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
No even had decent hot dogs yet ffs

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
No even had decent hot dogs yet ffs
It’s normally pies at the AGM; mebbes hotdogs will be on the menu!

Cheerleaders would be a good shout too.

Got to be some perk for being a shareholder surely.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Damp squib. January needs to see an awful lot of intent....
...which I hope first and foremost begins on the pitch. Hot dogs would be all very well, but there's only one way to ensure 15k mouths to eat them...

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
This January more than usual, there is going to be a big push for players - the Gunts, Sheep, and probably One or two others will be shopping in the same market for similar player types.
A half decent striker/right back/defensive midfielder will be able to name his own price.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
This January more than usual, there is going to be a big push for players - the Gunts, Sheep, and probably One or two others will be shopping in the same market for similar player types.
A half decent striker/right back/defensive midfielder will be able to name his own price.
Especially the defensive midfielder, Jesus wept we are desperate for that position.

Is the boy Docherty that the Huns are letting go a DM?

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Especially the defensive midfielder, Jesus wept we are desperate for that position.

DOB I think, but that's not important.

HibeeZab

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor

Think he’s more of a “box to box” type.

HibeeZab

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Yip. I think we are shorter than many of us think. We need a few players out!
There’s 4 or 5 who could easily be shown the door and not be missed - Maxwell, Middleton & Vela being top of the list, while James has turned out to be a waste of a wage too.

A centre half, holding midfielder and striker are crucial. A midfielder who could help us build from deep would be a bonus. I’d bring Mackie back from his loan at Dundee.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
There’s 4 or 5 who could easily be shown the door and not be missed - Maxwell, Middleton & Vela being top of the list, while James has turned out to be a waste of a wage too.

A centre half, holding midfielder and striker are crucial. A midfielder who could help us build from deep would be a bonus. I’d bring Mackie back from his loan at Dundee.
I ken a couple of Dundee supporters who are not impressed, I’m afraid to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HibeeZab

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I ken a couple of Dundee supporters who are not impressed, I’m afraid to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I‘ve heard similar and see he’s struggled for games, think he’d be better off back here for now.

Visit Frutin Travel

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in

Hibs v St.Midden