AGM Date Confirmed

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Should be next month - October/November timeline has been traditional of recent years but there is a big window when it can/has to be held.
Is it still a legal requirement to have an AGM?. Given the disregard the board seem to treat the fans with, lack of communication, the ongoing ticket shambles, telling fans they need to pony up without telling us what for, the disgraceful way HSL and the people who have " ponied up "over the past couple of years have been let down

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Oops , pushed the wrong button Do you think the position of fans rep is safe because without your efforts and input we'd be even more in the dark than we are now.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
Oops , pushed the wrong button Do you think the position of fans rep is safe because without your efforts and input we'd be even more in the dark than we are now.
I reckon his position is the only position that is safe on the board for the time being but after his time is up(next year) then who knows.

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
I agree. Without @Power's feedback and reassurances I'd likely be - rightly or wrongly - fearing the worst. Still concerned and anxious to hear what exactly Ron's plans are though.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
I know STF and the Dear Leader split opinion on here but surely after all their years of doing their best for the club and giving us financial stability they widnae just sell us tae the 1st charlatan that threw money on the table. Holding on tae that thought helps me cling tae hope that RG does have some sort of plan and he will invest eventually. Or am I just clutching at straws.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
I know STF and the Dear Leader split opinion on here but surely after all their years of doing their best for the club and giving us financial stability they widnae just sell us tae the 1st charlatan that threw money on the table. Holding on tae that thought helps me cling tae hope that RG does have some sort of plan and he will invest eventually. Or am I just clutching at straws.
Actions speak louder than words, so far there’s been fuck all of either. In the summer we were told that he wouldn’t be investing in players as the budget was already set. Here in the January window he’s not given us much to shout about either. I’m sure the excuse about this being a hard window to do business in will be rolled out, not so hard for The Sheep though. They target areas that need improved and get it done. We fuck about until the last few days of the window and are left scrambling. Selling the likes of Shaw and releasing players before bringing in what’s needed.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Actions speak louder than words, so far there’s been fuck all of either. In the summer we were told that he wouldn’t be investing in players as the budget was already set. Here in the January window he’s not given us much to shout about either. I’m sure the excuse about this being a hard window to do business in will be rolled out, not so hard for The Sheep though. They target areas that need improved and get it done. We fuck about until the last few days of the window and are left scrambling. Selling the likes of Shaw and releasing players before bringing in what’s needed.
Sheep have signed mcgeouch, hardly a solid window for them either

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Time will tell on him. Was rotten when he was here and 19 goals in his career is hardly prolific.
Rotten is a tad harsh, never given a proper chance at Hibs but did show in flashes what he could do. He's not a striker, he's a winger.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
There we go can now moan about something else now it’s been announced

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
At last, at last, at last.
What kept you *Hibs

*Ron

Hope they’ll get extra chairs in.
Hope Ron delivers as well as Henderson did...
Should make this AGM alright.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£160.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HIBERNIAN v Livingston