• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Agbonlahor to Hibs

francksauce4

New radge
Reaction score
Whispers that Gabby Agbonlahor is in talks at Hibs. Currently a free agent

He has been inked before, suggestions he is out o fshape and a bit of a bevvy merchant??

Was he not quoted as saying he'd only come up here to go to the OF?

Seems like a bit of a fud to be honest.

He'll think he's far too big for this. Sure he thought he was too big for other clubs before.

Can't be bothered with folk like that. Need people who are honoured to be here. They'll put in the effort required.

He'll think he's far too big for this. Sure he thought he was too big for other clubs before.

Can't be bothered with folk like that. Need people who are honoured to be here. They'll put in the effort required.

Tend to agree with this - often the guys who have 'done it all' can't be arsed doing it again.

Not often a Sauzee comes along.

Lol. No sure how I'd feel about this! Certainly a random one.

No kicked a baw since 23/12/17. No thanks.

I'd take him, at least we know what he's capable off.

I'd take him, at least we know what he's capable off.

I'm not convinced he's capable of much really.
Wasn't a great player when he was at his best, big, strong, but not great.
Now he's older, slower, heavier. Not a great goal ratio.

Awfully Kuqi sounding to me.

I'm not convinced he's capable of much really.
Wasn't a great player when he was at his best, big, strong, but not great.
Now he's older, slower, heavier. Not a great goal ratio.

Awfully Kuqi sounding to me.

It's definitely debatable wether he could still do a job, saying that, he's only just turned 32. I think he won't have the pace he was had, but think he'd add creating chances and linking up with Flo. Been capped for England and played at a pretty high standard most of his career.

Same sort of player as Darryl and Martin , even Tony , don't need :red:
Remember SW

Last edited:
Would give him a trial and see how he gets on. Nothing to lose with that.

Would give him a trial and see how he gets on. Nothing to lose with that.
Really think we should concentrate on getting the driving mid and additional striker that we need . We can do without wasting any more cash

Should have snapped up Kenny Miller as soon as the Livi job went tits up. You know your getting a professional that takes care of himself despite his years.

Should have snapped up Kenny Miller as soon as the Livi job went tits up. You know your getting a professional that takes care of himself despite his years.
He wasn't the most professional in the build up to him leaving Hunco.
Unless he was playing week in, week out here, he would have caused issues by the sounds.

Maybe it was just how they were playing, but his professionalism left him there.

He does look after himself and work hard for everything though. Not a bad player to have around if it's going good.

Really think we should concentrate on getting the driving mid and additional striker that we need . We can do without wasting any more cash

Gabby is a striker isn't he?
Fills out on the wing of needed.

Always thought of him as a squirrel type , could be weong

If so, he’s not one that’s been known for scoring many goals, even in his prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always thought of him as a squirrel type , could be weong
Pretty sure he's a striker. Always thought he was taller than he is however.

If so, he’s not one that’s been known for scoring many goals, even in his prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, was what I was getting at earlier.
Strangely, after a Google, he's Villas all time leading premiership goalscorer... 73 in 11 seasons.

The fact we are even talking about him means he was never crap.When Villa were up in the Prem, his name cropped up regularly on MOTD. Whether he still has it is a mute point.

Reactions: SWH
He wasn't the most professional in the build up to him leaving Hunco.
Unless he was playing week in, week out here, he would have caused issues by the sounds.

Maybe it was just how they were playing, but his professionalism left him there.

He does look after himself and work hard for everything though. Not a bad player to have around if it's going good.

Was reading about him talking to Porteous coming off the pitch. Have him some advice and sharing his knowledge.

So the above quote. I'm happy to forget all of it.

The fact we are even talking about him means he was never crap.When Villa were up in the Prem, his name cropped up regularly on MOTD. Whether he still has it is a mute point.

"Moot."

Regards

The Old Cute.

Reactions: Dub
"Moot."

Regards

The Old Cute.

Coont

Tonight announced his retirement at 32.

Tonight announced his retirement at 32.

Not that old and played at a high standard. Must not have really taken care of his self physically.

Not that old and played at a high standard. Must not have really taken care of his self physically.
Or maybe he just didn't fancy dropping his standards and playing at a lower standard.

He'll be independently wealthy, playing/training week in/week out in all weathers for what to him would be sweeties maybe just isn't appealing.

Seems Billy big baws, but hey don't know the guy. Must say though that, if we where talking tae him..... If.... My eyebrow is slightly raised.... I mean Spector no spring chicken.... and this dude... mmmh.
Wait and watch aye.

Gabby Agbonlahor: Former Aston Villa and England striker retires aged 32

Retired according to the story contained within the link above.

Or maybe he just didn't fancy dropping his standards and playing at a lower standard.

He'll be independently wealthy, playing/training week in/week out in all weathers for what to him would be sweeties maybe just isn't appealing.

Have to say, if I was financially set for life, I'd probably retire like him too. Why bother moving around, training etc, just enjoy life.

This thread has been viewed 2248 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50