• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

AGAIN

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
MARVIN BARTLEY RED CARD REDUCED TO YELLOW

Rescinded to yellow. Honestly still a joke that it's even a yellow, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its beyond a joke. They need to look at their refs incompetence. Potentially cost us 5 points already this season by being in far too much a rush too produce the red card and make a name for themselves.

DarrenSQH

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Its not even close to a yellow. just covering their backs. I wonder how many we will get of these over the season.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Its not even close to a yellow. just covering their backs. I wonder how many we will get of these over the season.
I don't agree,now I wasn't at the game, but I do think Marv has a wee kick out at him.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I don't agree,now I wasn't at the game, but I do think Marv has a wee kick out at him.
He does catch him with his left leg but it's just his next stride forward too me,there was no intent or maliciousness in it too warrant a red card imo and the fact everyone was having to look for fouls in replays says it all

- - - Updated - - -

Big marv just tweeted this about it;
'To go from a red card to nothing you have attend an appeal which would have meant missing a day of training, which I wasn't willing to do!'

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The catalogue of shocking refereeing decisions we've faced in the last few years makes grim viewing. Thats three sendings off at least, off the top of my head, rescinded.

It used to be that a red card was a last resort (it still is if you play in royal blue mind you) and refs would allow some 'robust' challenges to go unpunished or with a word of warning. It seems like now they decide on a pet offence at one of their coffee mornings, and the assembled whistlers then can't wait to get out there on a Saturday and be the first to theatrically flourish a red for some minor incident.

I accept they're human and make mistakes but we seem to have been disproportionately on the end of some howlers..from Leigh's derby "ghost goal", to the shocking decisions that went against us in the Falkirk play off right up to the poor red cards.

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The catalogue of shocking refereeing decisions we've faced in the last few years makes grim viewing.
It does seem to be abnormally awful.

Two dismissals this year; Forster's goal at the piggery; Griffiths' free kick at Easter Road; that cup final and Craig Thomson; the blatant penalty in last season's playoffs. The list goes on.

I suppose it sucks to sound like CELTC fans bleating about paranoia, but there's just too many woefully bad decisions over the last decade to dismiss an anti-Hibernian agenda with an airy wave.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors