• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Advice Wanted: Forgot to Print at Home

Two Headed Boy

Private Member
Reaction score
Being the big dunce I am, I forgot to print my tickets. Also, only clocked on the train from Glasgow which is delayed so I'm looking at missing a big chunk of the first half.

Plan was to hop a taxi to that internet cafe near the H&C and make a mad dash up to ER from there. Anyone know of a quicker method - i.e. somewhere nearer Waverley I can print my tickets?

Being the big dunce I am, I forgot to print my tickets. Also, only clocked on the train from Glasgow which is delayed so I'm looking at missing a big chunk of the first half.

Plan was to hop a taxi to that internet cafe near the H&C and make a mad dash up to ER from there. Anyone know of a quicker method - i.e. somewhere nearer Waverley I can print my tickets?

Have you considered just holding your smart phone (assuming you have one) with the image of the ticket barcode up to the scanner? Has worked for me in the past?

Ah excellent, wasn't sure if that would work or not. Might just the taxi straight to ER then.

Thanks!

Did it work?

It did aye, no problems. I thought the backlit screen might interfere with it but nope. Only missed the first ten mins.

You're lucky it worked.

There were loads in front of me couldn't get there officially printed tickets to work or season tickets. I never saw anyone try a print at home ticket soon can't say about them.

Wifey who sits beside me arrived at 7:20 and missed the first 15 minutes.

This thread has been viewed 655 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50