• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Additional Dundee United Tickets On Sale Friday!

Or 2.10 if ticketmaster continue their high standards of service.

lol aye thats true . I'd consider taking in the Rochdale game next Tuesday instead if there wasn't such a high chance of the weather being shite

Am i reading right that STH get no advantage here ? That's a first is it not ?

Thought it was 6 per client ref?

Am i reading right that STH get no advantage here ? That's a first is it not ?
Looks like it D, just the 2 quid off

Hibs want the minimum hassle, hence 6 to any season ticket holder. Without a loyalty scheme, there is little they can offer with 13,000 season ticket holders.

Oh well not to worry

Thought it was 6 per client ref?

As before J. One ticket per client reference number for a maximum of six per transaction.

Season ticket holders £20, Non-Season ticket holders £22.

As before J. One ticket per client reference number for a maximum of six per transaction.

Season ticket holders £20, Non-Season ticket holders £22.
Ah thanks mate, read it wrong. ??

Did anyone manage to buy any? Can't get my head round how inept a multi million £ organisation can make it so fucking tough to buy their product.

Announce a date and time to release tickets, fuck the time up, charge people to collect tickets from the ticket office and offer zero communication to frustrated fans.

4 hours of a work day wasted. Fuck sake Hibs.
Have to say had a bit of a mare but was helped by very good staff at Hibs who were really good
That said I think they need to look at the whole online purchasing as I had 3 abandoned attempts and a number of phone calls

Did anyone manage to buy any? Can't get my head round how inept a multi million £ organisation can make it so fucking tough to buy their product.

Announce a date and time to release tickets, fuck the time up, charge people to collect tickets from the ticket office and offer zero communication to frustrated fans.

That is poor and ticket master are useless
Hibs have around 3200 travelling
Should make for a good atmosphere

That is poor and ticket master are useless
Hibs have around 3200 travelling
Should make for a good atmosphere

A wee bit pissed off that having a ST counts for nothing for this game , makes you wonder what the point of having one is apart from knowing where you sit every other week . The club really know how to piss supporters off at times

A wee bit pissed off that having a ST counts for nothing for this game , makes you wonder what the point of having one is apart from knowing where you sit every other week . The club really know how to piss supporters off at times

£2 off for season ticket holders.

lol

I dunno why they’re even giving us £2 off. Wouldn’t get that for a normal away game so why are we getting it for this one? Who’s paying the extra couple £

I dunno why they’re even giving us £2 off. Wouldn’t get that for a normal away game so why are we getting it for this one? Who’s paying the extra couple £

Negotiation and agreed between both clubs (Scottish cup prices need both agreement or default).

£20 and £22 are barry prices (thankfully as it’s January, Sunday kick off and oan tv).

Negotiation and agreed between both clubs (Scottish cup prices need both agreement or default).

£20 and £22 are barry prices (thankfully as it’s January, Sunday kick off and oan tv).

United season card holder pal o mine reckons United have fucked it up as tangerine people wont go on a Sunday when its on the telly. He was surprised when I said we expect over 3000 Hibs fans there.

Will end up in home end if it’s another shambles on Friday which I fully expect it to be

Nah I agree it’s good for us just think it’s random how is ST holders have ended up with discounted away tickets not like it’ll happen in any future rounds

Point well made and I 100% agree season ticket holders should have ( always have ) priority over everyone else
If you other ST holders have experienced similar is it worth writing to the club , Leanne D , Ron G ? Anyone ?

Fair play if we sell 3,200. Would’ve thought around 2500 for a Sunday game on council telly.

Pretty sure it won’t sell out within a few hours of going on sale anyway.

Hibs probably thought similar with no ST priority and being able to buy 6.....

Point well made and I 100% agree season ticket holders should have ( always have ) priority over everyone else
If you other ST holders have experienced similar is it worth writing to the club , Leanne D , Ron G ? Anyone ?

You usually do but on this occasion we need quick sale to get more tickets.

Don’t think that’s right we were always getting the whole side

Managed to get mine at 12 after messing about for ages, was surprised but got the purchase confirmation email.

Plenty left in all sections just now

Plenty left in all sections just now
Hope we manage to sell all tickets

Good to see every season ticket holder that wants a ticket,will get one.

Hope we manage to sell all tickets
Thought it was a sell out

Thought it was a sell out

Sold out or first allocation cos of quick thinking by Hibs to sell to anyone not just ST holders. Got second allocation still tickets available.

Sold out or first allocation cos of quick thinking by Hibs to sell to anyone not just ST holders. Got second allocation still tickets available.
Cheers

This thread has been viewed 6399 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50