• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Additional Dundee United Tickets On Sale Friday!

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Point well made and I 100% agree season ticket holders should have ( always have ) priority over everyone else
If you other ST holders have experienced similar is it worth writing to the club , Leanne D , Ron G ? Anyone ?
You usually do but on this occasion we need quick sale to get more tickets.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Did anyone manage to buy any? Can't get my head round how inept a multi million £ organisation can make it so fucking tough to buy their product.

Announce a date and time to release tickets, fuck the time up, charge people to collect tickets from the ticket office and offer zero communication to frustrated fans.

4 hours of a work day wasted. Fuck sake Hibs.
Managed to get mine at 12 after messing about for ages, was surprised but got the purchase confirmation email.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Good to see every season ticket holder that wants a ticket,will get one.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Thought it was a sell out
Sold out or first allocation cos of quick thinking by Hibs to sell to anyone not just ST holders. Got second allocation still tickets available.

Visit Frutin Travel

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in

Hibs v St.Midden