• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Additional Dundee United Tickets On Sale Friday!

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Just makes it bloody awkward for those at work with no access to a computer
I agree, no reason I can think of to stop the sale going on until say 7pm?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Their capacity is 14,209 , that is only 2800, which may be squeezed into their two old stands? Its also up to 20% with lots of rules around it.
yes the 20% is pretty meaningless now.

united must think they will sell the best part of 13k tickets, and if they don’t, we may get some more. I wonder what they are selling.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I agree, no reason I can think of to stop the sale going on until say 7pm?
apart from it suits ticketmaster staff? One for @Power?

hibs1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hey Ive just had this really radical idea , imagine the ticket page said something like "Sold out" then you wouldn't be pissing about like a dafty when it says "Not enough tickets in this block , try another"
For christs sake its 2020
Couldn't agree more. I had to spend 20-30 minutes trying to get through to the ticket office which doesnt even having a call waiting log in 2020 just to find out they had sold out.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Couldn't agree more. I had to spend 20-30 minutes trying to get through to the ticket office which doesnt even having a call waiting log in 2020 just to find out they had sold out.
I went online and it looked like i only had to select tickets for us then i got the "not enough in this section message" again and again . A simple "initial allocation sold" out wouldve saved me trying . Can't be that difficult can it ?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
for online sales ?
i could be wrong but I’d guess so. Ticketmaster would need staff ready to deal with any issues that might arise?

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Getting to stage I’d rather go in home end or not bother going than deal with Hibs ticket website, thanks to Southfield for trying to get me one today

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
apart from it suits ticketmaster staff? One for @Power?
I’ll be feeding back the poor operation of sales - Ticketmaster 12pm online release, testing and reaction feedback - most supporter queries on this are SLO or Ticket Office specific.

In fairness, any time chosen is going to inconvenience some - 7pm means less support resource, backshift and commuters inconvenienced. There will be valid reasons for a lunch period during core hours.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
I’ll be feeding back the poor operation of sales - Ticketmaster 12pm online release, testing and reaction feedback - most supporter queries on this are SLO or Ticket Office specific.

In fairness, any time chosen is going to inconvenience some - 7pm means less support resource, backshift and commuters inconvenienced. There will be valid reasons for a lunch period during core hours.
You’re doing a better job of SLO than the SLO he’s non existent doesn’t even have a hibs slo twitter account or anything.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge

Aye they think everyone sits in an office 9-5 with a computer in front of them obviously , oh well at least its on the telly

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hibs had an allocation of 1,400 tickets of which 400 or so would be allocated to away season tickets holders.

This left just 1,000 tickets which could unbelievably be bought 6 at a time by just the one season ticket holder on behalf of anyone he chooses.

Not witholding the poor website, delayed sale and non existing communication is the major point not that Hibs have 14,000 season tickets holders and the vast majority weren't given a hope in hell of getting a ticket.

Tickets will filter down and another tranche may become available but we do give the impression yet again of being totally out of touch and out of our depth on what should be the bread and butter of any sales and fan based organization.

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Do Ticketmaster have different levels of service for different customers? Look at how they handle the big gigs compared to the shambles we encounter every time.

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
Part of Bounce
ADDITIONAL DUNDEE UNITED TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY!

We are pleased to confirm that we are to receive an additional allocation of 1800 tickets from Dundee United for our upcoming William Hill Scottish Cup Fourth Round match at Tannadice Park on Sunday 19 January.

Our initial allocation sold out on Monday, but the new and final allocation will be available to Hibernian supporters from 12pm on Friday 10 January – online, via the call centre and in person at the ticket office.

Please note, due to the initial allocation sell-out, tickets will no longer be available for purchase from the ticket office on Wednesday 8 January.

Supporters who wish to purchase in person are asked to come to the ticket office on Friday from 12pm.

Please note, this match allows for one ticket per client reference number for a maximum of six per transaction.

Both clubs have also agreed to offer a discount to season ticket holders and we will be allocated the Jim McLean Fair Play Stand as well as the Jerry Kerr Stand for the upcoming match.

This will be an all-ticket match and there will be no opportunity to pay at the gate.

MATCH DETAILS
Dundee United v Hibernian

Sunday 19 January (3pm)

Tannadice Park

William Hill Scottish Cup

TICKET PRICES
Season Ticket Holder Pricing

Adult:
£20.

Concessions (65+/Students/Under-18s): £10.

Non-Season Ticket Holder Pricing

Adult:
£22.

Concessions (65+/Students/Under-18s): £12.

TICKET INFORMATION
Supporters will be able to purchase a maximum of six tickets per transaction with one per client reference number.

Please note that for season ticket holders to receive their discount they need to be logged in to their season card account and tickets should be assigned to client reference numbers.

HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS?
Booking Online

Ahead of the tickets going on sale we advise all supporters to confirm their details are correct and up to date to ensure there are no issues on the day of sale.

The tickets will not be listed online and via the call centre until 12pm on Friday 10 January.

Please note those logged on to the system before 11.30am will be timed out and need to log back in.

If you have an online account currently set up, please ensure that when you log in to your season ticket holder account that the membership number shown is the same as that on your season ticket.

If these do not match then you have created a new account instead of activating your season ticket account.

Signing in to any other account will not give you the correct privileges to buy tickets.

To activate your season ticket account with the correct client reference number, you should click here, then on ‘activate your account’.

Enter your client reference number and surname then click ‘find my account’.

Your details will appear and from here you can enter the email address and password you want to use to access your account.

You can find your client reference number on your season ticket card.

Supporters will be able to purchase six tickers per client reference number.

If you are looking to purchase tickets for a group and obtain the season ticket holder discount you can do so by adding other season ticket holders to your online network.

Once logged in, click on ‘my account’ and then ‘network’.

Select ‘add members’ and search for ‘existing member’ using their client reference number and surname and conduct the search.

Once you have selected the member you wish to add to your network, click on ‘add member’ to complete the process.

You can also update your personal details, including your home address, email and telephone number by logging in and selecting ‘update details’ within the ‘my account’ section.

Please note that a booking fee of £1.50 per transaction will apply to online orders (excluding mobile or print at home).

You can secure your ticket by clicking here.

Call Centre

To book your tickets over the phone, call 0844 844 1875 and select ‘Option 1’.

Please note that a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket will apply to telephone orders.

Calls cost 7p per minute in addition to your telephone company’s access charge.

Concessions must be able to display proof of age.

Ticket Office

Tickets will be available from the ticket office from Friday 10 January from 12pm.

Concessions must be able to display proof of age.

Under-12s must be accompanied by an adult.

Please be aware that the ticket office is likely to attract big queues and it can be quicker to purchase online or via the call centre.

DISABILITY ACCESS
Please call us on 0131 656 7066 or email disabledtickets@hibernianfc.co.uk.

If you have a general query around disability access, please get in touch with our Disability Access Liaison Officer, Ann Brown.

Ann can be reached via telephone on 0131 656 7066 or on 07519119771.

We also have a dedicated email address at disabledtickets@hibernianfc.co.uk.

Please note, Ann works on a part-time basis so will get back to you as soon as possible.

HELP
If you have any ticketing issues or questions, you are advised to contact the ticket office via tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
additional allocation of 1800 tickets from Dundee United on sale Friday at 12pm – online, via the call centre and in person at the ticket office.

Supporters who wish to purchase in person are asked to come to the ticket office on Friday from 12pm.

Please note, this match allows for one ticket per client reference number for a maximum of six per transaction.

Both clubs have also agreed to offer a discount to season ticket holders and we will be allocated the Jim McLean Fair Play Stand as well as the Jerry Kerr Stand for the upcoming match.

This will be an all-ticket match and there will be no opportunity to pay at the gate.

Visit Frutin Travel

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in

Hibs v St.Midden