• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Additional Dundee United Tickets On Sale Friday!

hibs1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Already sold out?

davhfc

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Already sold out?
Is it? I've been trying for ages but keep getting the below message, emailed the ticket office at 12 as they didnt work then either so it might be a ticketmaster f*ck up AGAIN.

We're Sorry!
There are not enough seats available in this block. The requested seats have not been added to your basket, please select a different area.

hibs1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Is it? I've been trying for ages but keep getting the below message, emailed the ticket office at 12 as they didnt work then either so it might be a ticketmaster f*ck up AGAIN.

We're Sorry!
There are not enough seats available in this block. The requested seats have not been added to your basket, please select a different area.
Yeah I was getting the same error message so decided to spend the next 20-30 minutes phoning, getting hung up on and repeat. Finally got through and was told tickets are sold out and to keep on eye on website to see if we get a bigger allocation from United

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I do know we have been given a tiny allocation as United now keep the Shed End for their own fans, which they are perfectly entitled to do?

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
We're entitled to 20 per cent in the Cup, though.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Did anyone manage to buy any? Can't get my head round how inept a multi million £ organisation can make it so fucking tough to buy their product.

Announce a date and time to release tickets, fuck the time up, charge people to collect tickets from the ticket office and offer zero communication to frustrated fans.

4 hours of a work day wasted. Fuck sake Hibs.

hibs1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
As I've said on another thread, they've run out of tickets and are waiting for united for a bigger allocation

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Hope Hibs took the full allocation we're entitled to, 20%

If they took any less they don't know the support. Scottish Cup games- against a team we've not played for a wee while- is always going to be popular.

The Ron Gordon affect at Hibs hasn't really done anything for me-yet.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Their capacity is 14,209 , that is only 2800, which may be squeezed into their two old stands? Its also up to 20% with lots of rules around it.

Last edited:

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
I'm seriously fucked off.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
We couldn’t organise a nun shoot in a nunnery at the moment. Initial allocation was never going to be enough, we can take 4000 plus up easy.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
As I've said on another thread, they've run out of tickets and are waiting for united for a bigger allocation
Hey Ive just had this really radical idea , imagine the ticket page said something like "Sold out" then you wouldn't be pissing about like a dafty when it says "Not enough tickets in this block , try another"
For christs sake its 2020

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator

1400 sold, I expect we will get another 1400?
Why not just take them in the first instance? Why let folk buy 6 when they've only got 1000 to sell?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Why not just take them in the first instance? Why let folk buy 6 when they've only got 1000 to sell?
No idea mate, I understand your frustrations, been there many times myself with them.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
I do know we have been given a tiny allocation as United now keep the Shed End for their own fans, which they are perfectly entitled to do?
I expect we will get the shed end when more tickets go up. I'd be suprised to see United sell out the usual home ends for this one with it being on TV.

Visit Frutin Travel

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in

Motherwell v Hibs