• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Adam Rooney

hondo

Just A Radge
Reaction score

It’s mad that the 5th tier of English football can pay better wages.

Always thought he was a good forward, never understood why McInnes kept signing others like Stevie May to try and take his place.

Is that the team the man United players own?

Butt, scholes, Neville etc

It’s mad that the 5th tier of English football can pay better wages.

I don't think the 5th teir in general can. Salford City on the other hand are run by a bunch of rich fannies playing Football Manager in real life.

I don't think the 5th teir in general can. Salford City on the other hand are run by a bunch of rich fannies playing Football Manager in real life.

They probably do have a budget larger than most League 2 clubs, but even then Aberdeen losing their main striker to that is poor.

Speaking to a boy in work down in Birkenhead. He said tranmere got lucky getting out conference as Salford are going to walk it / buy it this season.

Signed a boy from Walsall for 200k and paying 8k a week by all accounts.
Graham Alexander has taken over as manager also.

Rooney was a decent penalty-box striker but a few Aberdeen fans I know just didn't rate him at all. Too many games he just wasn't interested. I think this move brings into focus yet again the disparity in wages between English football (at any level) and Scottish football.

This thread has been viewed 663 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back