• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Aberdeen v Hibs tickets - Extra 200 on sale from Hibs Ticket Office on Friday!!!

MikeyG

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Taking my good lady up to Aberdeen to watch the game, or not as the case may be. Train tickets bought. Tickets are sold out. If anyone has a couple of spares can you let me know.

Taking my good lady up to Aberdeen to watch the game, or not as the case may be. Train tickets bought. Tickets are sold out. If anyone has a couple of spares can you let me know.

Try Jack Glancy?

@KP, if we have sold out already, surely Hibs should be asking for more? Makes no sense? Two people on here, two on twitter in a five minute read. An empty stadium but they won't sell fans seats, I have never seen anything so weird?

Last edited:
Sold out already? We only get that one segregated area in the corner of the ground. Don't think they tend to offer more tickets as nowhere else to house away fans.

Sold out already? We only get that one segregated area in the corner of the ground. Don't think they tend to offer more tickets as nowhere else to house away fans.

They have sold 800 tickets for an area that sits over 2000.

Try Jack Glancy?

@KP, if we have sold out already, surely Hibs should be asking for more? Makes no sense? Two people on here, two on twitter in a five minute read. An empty stadium but they won't sell fans seats, I have never seen anything so weird?
Hi Mark, have texted Jack. Still heading up with Pauline whatever happens.

Will keep my peepers and lugs peeled. You could of course sit in the sheep end, they have plenty for sale.

Hi Mikey - I had four extra tickets for the Aberdeen game but Billy has hoovered them up.

See you in the butcher’s arms before the game Mikey?

my brother has bought a home end ticket doesn’t seem like we’ll get more but could be wrong, shambles

Was looking to go tae x 2. Sold out. Meh sheep.

See you in the butcher’s arms before the game Mikey?

my brother has bought a home end ticket doesn’t seem like we’ll get more but could be wrong, shambles
See you pal. Bit more sober this time ;-)

Hi Mikey - I had four extra tickets for the Aberdeen game but Billy has hoovered them up.
Have texted Billy. See you up there

Will keep my peepers and lugs peeled. You could of course sit in the sheep end, they have plenty for sale.
I would. Pauline would cack smalls

See you pal. Bit more sober this time ;-)

Was looking out for you at hampden on Saturday, good luck with sheep tickets

Have texted Billy. See you up there

Give my brother a shout, he had a spare this afternoon.

What train are you on, Saturday?

Give my brother a shout, he had a spare this afternoon.

What train are you on, Saturday?

Probably the 9.20 from Inverkeithan.

Was looking out for you at hampden on Saturday, good luck with sheep tickets
Brilliant day had. Celebrations at the end where David Gray like. Quality.

We (@behindenemylines and I) have a spare train ticket

It’s 0929 from Haymarket arriving 1150 and then 2011 back arriving at 2243.

It’s £25, noticed they are now £56 for cheapest return on Scotrail site

We (@behindenemylines and I) have a spare train ticket

It’s 0929 from Haymarket arriving 1150 and then 2011 back arriving at 2243.

It’s £25, noticed they are now £56 for cheapest return on Scotrail site
Is the spare match ticket gone?

We didn’t have a spare match ticket unfortunately

Mental Aberdeen are restricting all this purely to allow their fans in without a vaccine passport

Mental Aberdeen are restricting all this purely to allow their fans in without a vaccine passport

I wish we'd do the same

Edit, in fact...
Nah, we've got more than 10k seasons, can't restrict our own fans..

John S/ Bossie has the spare match ticket I think?

Hi. Booked the train thinking it would be no issue to get a match ticket (WTF Aberdeen?).

Looking for 2 tickets. Thanks.

Yup M, he's got my spare - think he's still on the hunt for one more.

I wish we'd do the same

Edit, in fact...
Nah, we've got more than 10k seasons, can't restrict our own fans..
Im sure I read that sheep are doing it as they’re saying only 65% of ST are turning up on average we are probably about the same. Mental they can see in to the future and know how many are going to turn up

Cheers Mark. That is in my back hip. Looking for a matching pair.

Im sure I read that sheep are doing it as they’re saying only 65% of ST are turning up on average we are probably about the same. Mental they can see in to the future and know how many are going to turn up.
Bit sneaky o the sheep tbh. And hiking prices to accommodate it, is shan as well.

Bit sneaky o the sheep tbh. And hiking prices to accommodate it, is shan as well.

Prices are mental for a dying club. The American model indeed.

Yup M, he's got my spare - think he's still on the hunt for one more.
Thanks John. Most appreciated buddy.

I have 1 spare for Aberdeen game unfortunately can’t make the long trip up from engerlund , will be up for the Dundee Utd game on Saturday tho so if anybody wants it can meet around Easter road will take £25

I have 1 spare for Aberdeen game unfortunately can’t make the long trip up from engerlund , will be up for the Dundee Utd game on Saturday tho so if anybody wants it can meet around Easter road will take £25

Sold to Mikey G.

Sold to Mikey G.
Sorry you canny make it. I will take tge ticket. Thanks mate. 😊

Sold to Mikey G.
Mark, could you do the honours please and pick up the ticket. I am at corporate for the United game. Will Square you up in sheep.

Tickets gone

Tickets gone
Jimmy, I will collect the ticket for Mikey. Pm me where you wish to meet mate.

Mark, could you do the honours please and pick up the ticket. I am at corporate for the United game. Will Square you up in

Jimmy, I will collect the ticket for Mikey. Pm me where you wish to meet mate.
Mark, you are a gentleman 👏 Hopefully, get to buy you a 🍺 in 🐑

Mark, you are a gentleman 👏 Hopefully, get to buy you a 🍺 in 🐑

I am driving up mate but thanks for the offer!

Ticket collected looking forward to it

Ticket collected looking forward to it
You on the choo choo, Roberto?

This thread has been viewed 3600 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back