• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Aberdeen v Hibs tickets - Extra 200 on sale from Hibs Ticket Office on Friday!!!

Ticket collected looking forward to it
See you up there buddy.

You on the choo choo, Roberto?

aye don’t know what time yet, just myself, am meeting my brother up there

aye don’t know what time yet, just myself, am meeting my brother up there
Four of us on 9.29 train out, and 20.11 return. Mikey and Pauline joining from somewhere in Fife too, John and Jack getting train from Glasgow and meeting us in Aberdeen.

You're welcome to travel up with us if you fancy it.

Four of us on 9.29 train out, and 20.11 return. Mikey and Pauline joining from somewhere in Fife too, John and Jack getting train from Glasgow and meeting us in Aberdeen.

Inverkeithing

I think its Johns turn to bring the tequila ;o)

I’ll give you a shout cheers

Bump
Looking for two tickets for the Sheep game, if anyone can help.
Ta.

I have two tickets. One adult and one OAP but usually nae bother getting an adult in with it.

Reactions: NGP
I have two tickets. One adult and one OAP but usually nae bother getting an adult in with it.
For sale I should add

For sale I should add
Hi. I have sent you a DM

200 extra on sale 10.00am tomorrow morning. From TO only.
Away Tickets: Aberdeen - Extra Available!

Fuck them. Sheep shagging bastards

200 extra on sale 10.00am tomorrow morning. From TO only.
Away Tickets: Aberdeen - Extra Available!

What nonsense, how do they expect people to get down to the ticket office during the working day, and the day before the game.

I presume the sheep are expecting well below 10k, if they have released more tickets.
Can't understand why there is no print at home option? I'm sorted thanks to a fellow Bouncer, but it would so frustrating if you want to go, but can't get to the TO.

I presume the sheep are expecting well below 10k, if they have released more tickets.
Can't understand why there is no print at home option? I'm sorted thanks to a fellow Bouncer, but it would so frustrating if you want to go, but can't get to the TO.
Assuming Aberdeen maybe don’t do that for Away fans,the tickets won’t be on Hibs ticketmaster system

Assuming Aberdeen maybe don’t do that for Away fans,the tickets won’t be on Hibs ticketmaster system
A bit late in the day to release extra tickets

A bit late in the day to release extra tickets
Aye no ideal but on the plus side there’s an outside chance i can go now

Back from lanzarote tomorrow, then Aberdeen on Saturday! Fuk me ill need ma snorkel parka 🤒

Anyone looking for 2 tickets

McGinn is back for this, Magennis isn't.

I’m popping past Easter Road tomorrow evening on my way back from holiday. If I can help pick up tickets for anyone and bring them to up to Aberdeen just let me know ✅

This thread has been viewed 3591 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back