Aberdeen v Hibs tickets - Extra 200 on sale from Hibs Ticket Office on Friday!!!

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

MikeyG

Just A Radge
Taking my good lady up to Aberdeen to watch the game, or not as the case may be. Train tickets bought. Tickets are sold out. If anyone has a couple of spares can you let me know.

Admin
Taking my good lady up to Aberdeen to watch the game, or not as the case may be. Train tickets bought. Tickets are sold out. If anyone has a couple of spares can you let me know.

Try Jack Glancy?

@KP, if we have sold out already, surely Hibs should be asking for more? Makes no sense? Two people on here, two on twitter in a five minute read. An empty stadium but they won't sell fans seats, I have never seen anything so weird?

Last edited:

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Sold out already? We only get that one segregated area in the corner of the ground. Don't think they tend to offer more tickets as nowhere else to house away fans.

MikeyG

Just A Radge
Try Jack Glancy?

@KP, if we have sold out already, surely Hibs should be asking for more? Makes no sense? Two people on here, two on twitter in a five minute read. An empty stadium but they won't sell fans seats, I have never seen anything so weird?
Hi Mark, have texted Jack. Still heading up with Pauline whatever happens.

tricky

Legendary Radge
See you in the butcher’s arms before the game Mikey?

my brother has bought a home end ticket doesn’t seem like we’ll get more but could be wrong, shambles

kaiser sauzee

Just A Radge
We (@behindenemylines and I) have a spare train ticket

It’s 0929 from Haymarket arriving 1150 and then 2011 back arriving at 2243.

It’s £25, noticed they are now £56 for cheapest return on Scotrail site

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here