• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Aberdeen V Hibernian

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Because we have been consistently garbage this season and have a terrible manager

No way Hibs are beating Hamilton. Draw for me.
We played well v Celtc and well yesterday, no really consistently garbage is it?

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
We played well v Celtc and well yesterday, no really consistently garbage is it?
Celtic haven't beat us at ER since 2014, we rode our luck against them and scored a fluky goal that was a cross, nice inter play and creating chances doesn't win you games, there is slight improvements I will give you that but the bigger picture is we have a management team that won't get us the results we need. They won't change their comfort zone tactics with only one up front unless we are getting beat or when it is too late, two points from the bottom of the league, not finishing teams off after they go down to 10 men with a good 35 minutes left in the game, I would have expected us to create chances as there would be gaps, but the main point is we didn't finish those chances, even when they made their subs they still had 10 men and we couldn't beat them.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Celtic haven't beat us at ER since 2014, we rode our luck against them and scored a fluky goal that was a cross, nice inter play and creating chances doesn't win you games, there is slight improvements I will give you that but the bigger picture is we have a management team that won't get us the results we need. They won't change their comfort zone tactics with only one up front unless we are getting beat or when it is too late, two points from the bottom of the league, not finishing teams off after they go down to 10 men with a good 35 minutes left in the game, I would have expected us to create chances as there would be gaps, but the main point is we didn't finish those chances, even when they made their subs they still had 10 men and we couldn't beat them.
So you agree we are not consistently garbage?

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
So you agree we are not consistently garbage?
There has been more garbage performances rather than good which was evident from your just backs.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Why leave our only striker that was scoring regularly on the bench.
Here's where I see our striker scenario.

Doidge works hard, wins headers, holds build up well but can't score for shit.

Kamberi makes decent runs, can score but can't hold up ball, never wins headers and isn't strong enough.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Here's where I see our striker scenario.

Doidge works hard, wins headers, holds build up well but can't score for shit.

Kamberi makes decent runs, can score but can't hold up ball, never wins headers and isn't strong enough.
So what does that tell you?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
There has been more garbage performances rather than good which was evident from your just backs.
I agree we were rotten, would you agree we are improving?

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I agree we were rotten, would you agree we are improving?
I see slight improvements but even with these improvements we aren't winning games and the longer it goes on the more trouble we will be in.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
We need folk from midfield to chip in with goals.
Agree with that, although we need two strikers up top also, PH took Mallan to Barnsley yet he couldn't get in their first 11 yet he is one of the first names on our team sheet, Alan needs better quality around him, jury still out on Vela too even after yesterday's performance, he was too weak which was evident in the other games, it's a complete mess top to bottom.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Agree with that, although we need two strikers up top also, PH took Mallan to Barnsley yet he couldn't get in their first 11 yet he is one of the first names on our team sheet, Alan needs better quality around him, jury still out on Vela too even after yesterday's performance, he was too weak which was evident in the other games, it's a complete mess top to bottom.
Steady dude you're being over dramatic.

Our central midfielders are gelling now and can see it's beginning to get good. It's our wing area that's letting us down at the moment and it needs looked at.

I would like to see Kamberi given a chance on the left again cos Horgan or Middleton have been gash.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor

Our central midfielders are gelling now and can see it's beginning to get good. It's our wing area that's letting us down at the moment and it needs looked at.

I would like to see Kamberi given a chance on the left again cos Horgan or Middleton have been gash.
What does Mallan offer us bar his shooting or free kicks?

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
What does Mallan offer us bar his shooting or free kicks?
And corner kick taker.

In fairness I was wanting him dropped tae but as I said the central midfield is coming good. Say we do drop him and play 2 up front and our wingers perform the way they are the strikers won't get chances. Presuming it goes to a 442 that is.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
And corner kick taker.

In fairness I was wanting him dropped tae but as I said the central midfield is coming good. Say we do drop him and play 2 up front and our wingers perform the way they are the strikers won't get chances. Presuming it goes to a 442 that is.
Your correct about the wingers, they aren't doing enough for me. When Boyler does come back I just hope it's the old Boyler we get and not the one I witnessed recently. Sorry I don't agree in relation to our midfield as I mentioned previously.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Your correct about the wingers, they aren't doing enough for me. When Boyler does come back I just hope it's the old Boyler we get and not the one I witnessed recently. Sorry I don't agree in relation to our midfield as I mentioned previously.
Aye we need the decent Boyle back. Fingers crossed on that one.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I wouldn't say all 4 of Doidge's chances were sitters (in the Jason Cummings at Starks Park sense), but for me has to score at least 2 of them. Fair enough one of them Lewis is out quick and another he's off balance but the other 2 are clean-cut. The final one was absolutely criminal as he simply has to score after electing to ignore Scott Allan :verymad:

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge

I certainly think the manager has to find a role for Kamberi in this set-up which brings out his best qualities as a player. Either on the left with the license to get forward and into the penalty box, or dare I say it in the Scott Allan role just behind Doidge. Flo is so much better when he is facing the goals running with the ball than he is with his back to goal and having to protect the ball. I know he is a moody bugger and can't be an easy player to manage, but he is also far too good a player to have sitting on the bench every week especially when we are struggling so badly for goals.

Last edited:

joethehibby

Bounce Radge
I certainly think the manager has to find a role for Kamberi in this set-up which brings out his best qualities as a player. Either on the left with the license to get forward and into the penalty box, or dare I say it in the Scott Allan role just behind Doidge. Flo is so much better when he is facing the goals running with the ball than he is with his back to goal and having to protect the ball. I know he is a moody bugger and can't be an easy player to manage, but he is also far too good a player to have sitting on the bench every week especially when we are struggling so badly for goals.
Flo is one of our QUALITY players , having him on the bench is quite frankly incompetence šŸ˜”

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel