• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Aberdeen V Hibernian

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
When your striker gets slated on the BBC for his “ineptitude” you know it’s time to start looking for new strikers although to be fair what I think we really lack is a most robust defence and a return to three at the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
News today is that doidge is shite, gunts are shite, and Elvis is dead.

I hope they nasty Hibs supporters who gave up a day and the fat end of £50 for ticket and travel didn't put too much pressure on doidge to sco or for Hibs to see a 1 goal lead out with 10 minutes to go, against 10 men against a team in their worst run of form for years.

happyhillockhibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Taxi for Heckingbottom and take the rest of your shite signings with you enough is enough bring back duff Jim 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
There's some improvement yes but how long do you give a manager that's had one league win since March and his team show no sign of being able to consistently score goals.
Good inter play and creating chances is the only improvement, but these don't win you games and that's why we are in the position we are in and that's down to Heckingbottom. He should have been gone before the Celtic match but our current regime don't have the balls to do it mate, what a mess!!

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Good inter play and creating chances is the only improvement, but these don't win you games and that's why we are in the position we are in and that's down to Heckingbottom. He should have been gone before the Celtic match but our current regime don't have the balls to do it mate, what a mess!!
Leeann and co must know they've made a mistake appointing Heckingbottom, just wonder how long it will take before they finally admit it and punt him

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Leeann and co must know they've made a mistake appointing Heckingbottom, just wonder how long it will take before they finally admit it and punt him
I wouldn't hold your breath on that happening.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Listened to reports from the game on BBCsportsound.
So can only comment on what I've heard and read.
The team. Well nobody looked to be playing out of position, looked pretty balanced with players available.
According to radio we played well, good link up play, plenty of chances.
We lead the game for a long time against 10 men.
Haven't seen goals so don't know if it was yet another defensive error.
Heard the chances that Doige had, commentators were going crazy with the one were he should have squared it to Allan. Seems a lot of chances squandered by someone who was used to playing a lone striker role for Forrest Green and regularly scored this I take it was the reason Heckingbottom or whoever signed him, as a lone striker.
Since this seems to be his preferred system does Heckingbottom
Keep faith with Doidge which in fairness doesn't seem to be working.
Stick with 1 up front and replace him with Flo or Oli none of which could fill that role.
Or go for broke and try a combination of 2 of them upfront.
Unfortunately he seems to be a one trick pony so looks like lone striker for the foreseeable
A lot of us would be happy with a draw today before the match but again we find ourselves in the ascendancy only to come crashing down to earth by a late goal.
I'm not saying Heckingbottom was right in not going in for the kill but we should have been able to hold on for a win.
If Heckingbottom does stay and plays the same style then I'm sorry but i don't think any of our current strikers fit the bill.
Something has to change.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
Folk keep saying we played well

Okay

But we still couldn't win against a team with ten men for 40 minutes.

This is worrying. Hecky must go.

It's

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Folk keep saying we played well

Okay

But we still couldn't win against a team with ten men for 40 minutes.

This is worrying. Hecky must go.

It's
We did play well.

Were you at the game?

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
We did play well.

Were you at the game?
Silence is golden, I will pressume that is a no?

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Watched in on Hibs TV. We started well and drifted in and out of the game. Against ten men and a goal up, there’s no excuses not to see the game out. Most of the blame has to be out on Doidge, but Heckingbottom should have gone with two up front when they went down a man. Go for the killer second goal. He’s too defensive IMO.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Watched in on Hibs TV. We started well and drifted in and out of the game. Against ten men and a goal up, there’s no excuses not to see the game out. Most of the blame has to be out on Doidge, but Heckingbottom should have gone with two up front when they went down a man. Go for the killer second goal. He’s too defensive IMO.
Yup but Hallberg for Newell was a big boob too.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Yup but Hallberg for Newell was a big boob too.
Yeah definitely. I’d have gone with Shaw and having him and Kamberi up front, but could also go with bringing Whittaker on. He’s been a stand out the last couple of games. Fucking Newell though, he’s an empty jersey.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
Silence is golden, I will pressume that is a no?
I'm not on the internet all the time pal am I ?

We did play well I'm not disagreeing

But it's a fact we still didn't win the game. That's not good enough considering the circumstances and is worrying imo because if we can't win a game like that then I don't see where the next win is coming from under this manager

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I'm not on the internet all the time pal am I ?

We did play well I'm not disagreeing

But it's a fact we still didn't win the game. That's not good enough considering the circumstances and is worrying imo because if we can't win a game like that then I don't see where the next win is coming from under this manager
So you can see Hibs are starting to play well but can't see them beating Hamilton next time out? Really?

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel