• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

#78 - Who is our most exciting new signing?

Gav1990

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Gav, Dave, and Steven sit down to discuss

• Ojo choosing Aberdeen
  • Who next?
  • Stirling Albion 1 - 1 Hibs
  • Season Preview

Remember to check out our Season Preview article at HibsTalk.com

Continue reading...

Most exciting signing yet to show themselves?

Scott Allan

Has tobe Allan.

Very concerned about the rest.
Doidge could be a descent signing though.

Really not liking this signing all the lower division players.
If that is our future.....im very concerned!

Our next target Smith(that was at Tranmere)

You can find gems occasionally in lower leagues.....but NOT a whole team of them.

Doidge strikes me as being the sort of front man we have been lacking for years so I am looking forward to seeing what he can do. Scott Allan we all know about...but to be perfectly honest it is way too early to be making any sort of rational assessment of our new players who have only been in the door 5 minutes and have played a few pre-season games.

Re Lower league players; That is the world that Hecky has came from and where he knows the strengths and weaknesses of players. He has had 6 months to assess what he has inherited and has seen the opposition teams in our league. We have to trust his judgement. His job depends on him getting these things right. After the first quarter of games have been played in the league we should have a good idea on how things are going but to be honest, it's where we finish at the end of 2019/20 that will show us whether or not his management and signing policy has been a success or not. Let's just give him and the players a chance.

Last edited:
Joe Newell.

He had me out of my seat a few times, but 1875 made me sit down again and said we had to wait until the game finished.

Last edited:
Doidge - Not only is his work rate and physique (something we’ve needed) but his personality amongst his teammates - it might bring the best out of our other strikers in more than one way.

er, post: 1658214, member: 432"]
Doidge - Not only is his work rate and physique (something we’ve needed) but his personality amongst his teammates - it might bring the best out of our other strikers in more than one way.
[/QUOTE]
agree with the this. I would like to see somebody upfront with him in a 2

One of the few that has impressed me isn’t a new signing, but a young lad. I think Josh Campbell has looked very good. I’d definitely have him ahead of Newell in my team.

er, post: 1658214, member: 432"]
agree with the this. I would like to see somebody upfront with him in a 2
[/QUOTE]
Strikers need to score though ?

The next one will be the best.

Scott Allan. And hopefully the 3-4 major signings needed to make us capable of challenging for a top four finish.

Definitely Scott Allan, creditable mention to Doidge, Jackson & James. Haven't seen Vela yet so can't comment on him.

Get Cummings in....Its a no brainer!

That would be signing of the season for us.

Get Cummings in....Its a no brainer!

That would be signing of the season for us.
Moreso than SA

Moreso than SA

Id say so yes.
Allan is a brilliant signing...dont get me wrong.

Cummings can create out of nothing also,not scared to take a shot......and that arrogance. :)

The guy knows how to score goals(thats about it).....But that would do for me!

If were not in for him.....Id seriously question why not!

Moreso than SA

Did you forget the ‘?’ Joe.

Or do you and Ryan think Cumdog is a better signing?

Did you forget the ‘?’ Joe.

Or do you and Ryan think Cumdog is a better signing?
1 yes and I apologise
2 did you ?
3 no way would cumdog be a better signing than SA IMO . A ken I’m a daftie , but no that daft

Last edited:
Its all about opinions i guess.

Theres no doubting however....Cummings knows where the goals are.

Hes available...and we should be in for him.

Alot of factors went into winning the Scottish Cup,but not many people would of attempted that header that ignited the spark at the PBS.
Good at popping up out ot nowhere.

This thread has been viewed 1891 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50