• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

7/2 to beat the gunts

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
They are 8/11

I think our odds are pretty generous to be honest and expected us at around 7/4. I'm on it :thumbgrin

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
They will be looking at our frankly awful record at Tynecastle, and the fact that Hearts have won every single league game at home this season. We do have a decent chance of winning next Saturday due to our current form, but I can fully understand why the bookies would favour Hearts. I'm not a betting man, but Hibs are certainly worth a punt for this game.

Steve20

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hearts have dropped four points all season and none at home. We are 19 points behind them. I'd say 7/2 was about right.

KevinMartin

Bounce Radge
6/1 Half time/Full time for Hibs at Ladbrokes. Put a wee bit on that and think how many shares you could buy!

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
They are not going to be able to sustain their sequence of results this season forever. I honestly think we will want this much more. Hibs win.

DM Hibs

Hibs now 3.75, 11/4 in old money. Also on Hibs -1 is 8.00 Tempted by the Hibs ht/ft.

deano6-2

Bounce Radge
50/1 last week which me and [MENTION=8426]ThorntonHibby[/MENTION] thought about but didn't bet on :banger:
I had him but only put 2 on it. Put a tenner on malonga as well but wish if out the lot on gray! Paid for last weeks day out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors