• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

6-2 on the SPFL YouTube channel

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Very nice way to start the weekend. Think I'll go for a jaunty walk to the bedroom now.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
I've a recollection that was Lyndon Andrews debut.
It was.
He came on as a sub in the second half, I think for Matty Jack but could be wrong

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
It was good to watch the whole thing back earlier, what a team. Another game I’d like to watch back in its entirety is the millennium derby, was at the game but only ever seen the goals since. My main memory is that Latapy ran the show?

Power

Bounce Radge
It was good to watch the whole thing back earlier, what a team. Another game I’d like to watch back in its entirety is the millennium derby, was at the game but only ever seen the goals since. My main memory is that Latapy ran the show?
Great shout.

Sauzée and Latapy were rampant that night (went on my tod for the first time - 15 years auld, my dad was still anti-Gunts *Mercer).

Sauzée being cool and composed in his ain box and the likes. Latapy darting, twisting and turning the three Jambo debutants inside out and working their new keeper. Should’ve been mair.
View attachment IMG_7713.MOV

Ran all the way home in joy.

Last edited:
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party