• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

5G Phones?

Smurf

Bounce Radge
Mobile up for renewal. My current Samsung S8 will be replaced by either a Samsung S10 or Huawei P30. I am thinking more the latter but the former is 5G ready....

Is anyone usinng or getting 5G and anyone got either the Samsung S10 or Huawei P30?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
I’m on 4G just now, and I often find 3G works better for me.
Maybe once you teenagers who upgrade every ten minutes get your 5G deals my fcukin 4G won’t be overloaded and I can look at the Bounce at half time!

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Mobile up for renewal. My current Samsung S8 will be replaced by either a Samsung S10 or Huawei P30. I am thinking more the latter but the former is 5G ready....

Is anyone usinng or getting 5G and anyone got either the Samsung S10 or Huawei P30?
I wouldn't get a Huawei, Thier current disputes with Google will likely compromise usability on a lot of stuff.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
There’s no 5G in Edinburgh yet, according tae Vodafone, but it’s coming soon. Was told early in the new year.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Have they? Lassie in Vodafone telt me a porkie then, wee cow!
Just spoke tae Vodafone and found out iPhones are no good for 5G. Looks like I won’t be going on 5G then.

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Switched from an iPhone to the Google Pixel last year, wouldn’t go back. Pixel does everything I need. Pixel 4 just came out or about to.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
S10+ for me, best phone I've had.

I did see a guy on Facebook going around testing 5G antennas, they give off quite a sickening amount of radiation.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old