• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

5G Phones?

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Mobile up for renewal. My current Samsung S8 will be replaced by either a Samsung S10 or Huawei P30. I am thinking more the latter but the former is 5G ready....

Is anyone usinng or getting 5G and anyone got either the Samsung S10 or Huawei P30?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I’m on 4G just now, and I often find 3G works better for me.
Maybe once you teenagers who upgrade every ten minutes get your 5G deals my fcukin 4G won’t be overloaded and I can look at the Bounce at half time!

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Mobile up for renewal. My current Samsung S8 will be replaced by either a Samsung S10 or Huawei P30. I am thinking more the latter but the former is 5G ready....

Is anyone usinng or getting 5G and anyone got either the Samsung S10 or Huawei P30?
I wouldn't get a Huawei, Thier current disputes with Google will likely compromise usability on a lot of stuff.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Just got a Samsung S10+ , its excellent , P30 pro was the other i considered

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I wouldn't get a Huawei, Thier current disputes with Google will likely compromise usability on a lot of stuff.
Current phones should be fine

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
There’s no 5G in Edinburgh yet, according tae Vodafone, but it’s coming soon. Was told early in the new year.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Have they? Lassie in Vodafone telt me a porkie then, wee cow!
Just spoke tae Vodafone and found out iPhones are no good for 5G. Looks like I won’t be going on 5G then.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Switched from an iPhone to the Google Pixel last year, wouldn’t go back. Pixel does everything I need. Pixel 4 just came out or about to.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
S10+ for me, best phone I've had.

I did see a guy on Facebook going around testing 5G antennas, they give off quite a sickening amount of radiation.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in