• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

2nd goal

angie/1875

Private Member
Reaction score
how many people left early today eh :doh bet they wished they stayed that extra 5mins.:banger:

Not me - had money on Brown to score the first and Benji to score the last :bbb:

how many people left early today eh :doh bet they wished they stayed that extra 5mins.:banger:

you never left did ye :rollfloor :rollfloor :coffee: :doh

Not me - had money on Brown to score the first and Benji to score the last :bbb:

good one :thumbgrin :thumbgrin :thumbgrin

Well the winnings will pay for about a third of the petrol to get to Tynie on Wednesday. :dunno:

Well the winnings will pay for about a third of the petrol to get to Tynie on Wednesday. :dunno:

:thumbgrin

nice one, some bet!! if youve any predictions for wednesday, dont be scared to send me a pm :wink:

In Famous Five 2 people left i think it was 68mins

not me, '' cut it back benji!!! ''

'' ach, do what you want son, dancer!!!!:bbb: ''

not seen the replay yet but it must have been very tight????????????

you never left did ye :rollfloor :rollfloor :coffee: :doh

no i always stay to give the lads a:applause: at the end was just shocked at the
amount of people that left:red:

never leave early :tuttut:

Exactly :applause:

My first thought when I seen everyone leaving was of the Huns at Ibrox. They could be 1-0 up in an old firm game and they'd still leave at 80-85 mins! :tuttut: We may complain that the players should play for 90 mins after giving away late goals , well they may say that the support should SUPPORT the team for 90 minutes?!

i was in the east at the f f end ,it looked liked someone had lit of a stink bomb or something
the way they were heading to the exits. :dunno:
:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Nips my nut. 5 minutes to go and there's a fecking exodus in the lower west stand.If that's no bad enough the arseholes all then decide to stand in the fecking ailses to watch the next attack, meaning nthose thaqt have stayed can't see the feckin' match. If you're going, go, don't hang about. Arseholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no i always stay to give the lads a:applause: at the end was just shocked at the
amount of people that left:red:

:thumbgrin yip i'll ask a few around me next time I see them if they thought benji's goal was a good one..

when they ask what it was like reply will be ......

" goal o the season" :laff:

if the players see a mad rush for the exits and there time still to be played wonder what there thinking :sad

We must have been pretty poor today...:rollfloor

I did see the second goal by the way.

wonder what there thinking :sad

maybe they're all going for there semi final tickets goody chkwink :laff:

I was given a filthy look for suggesting that if they want to eff off home with 5 minutes to go, could they hurry the eff up, as we couldnae see. I was delighted they all missed thesecond goal.

if they want to leave then let them leave. i remember when i had a season ticket sometimes, right near the end i'd go and watch the last few mins on the tellys downstairs just so we could get out and away quick without trying to find the other people that we got a lift with amongst all the crowd. At 1-0 though i'd never leave unless I had to for some important reason.

I noticed today that from my view in the east stand that hundreds had streamed out of the ff stand , what the feck was that all about ?
Did somebody fart ?

My dad hauled me out at 87 min to try and get to the ticket office first. Getting back in my car for 5.30 with icacles coming down from ma nose to the ground - nice one dad. But he did win 46 quid on scorecast due to Benjis late winner.

I left early but not to get to the ticket office, to get to a party out of Edinburgh.

I left early but not to get to the ticket office, to get to a party out of Edinburgh.

You left just after the 2nd goal did ya not ?

Ps, Mandy's Bald!!!:shock: :giggle:

I've never understood the leave before full time mentality..

like a true die-hard hibby:wink:

you're not a real fan :hmmm :wink:

I've never understood the leave before full time mentality..

these people make me sick. you should always applaud the team off the park for winning/playing well.

Aye but you real fans are excused..

these people make me sick. you should always applaud the team off the park for winning/playing well.

What aloud of pish! So if some1 needs to get out of town and doesnt want to get caught in the rush they make you sick? i left on 87 minutes to get out of the ground and doown to the bus shelter before the all the bams.So i guess im not a real hibs fan then? :banger:

i think you should always stay to the end, nearly the whole north stand was empty by the time benji's second goal went in, if you dont stay to the end to applaud the team off then your not a real fan in my opinion.

i think you should always stay to the end, nearly the whole north stand was empty by the time benji's second goal went in, if you dont stay to the end to applaud the team off then your not a real fan in my opinion.

:bye

never leave early :tuttut:

Unless the match is in Inverness of course!!!:banger:

Think it was to do with the TO being open for next week, ma burds uncle and his mate missed Benji's mazy run to beat 6 men then rattled it in from 30 yards (as I told him today) cos he wanted his tickets for nxt week, told me the Q was quite big at that time.

Me I never leave early since we were 2-0 down to Dundee Utd with about 10-15 to go and got up to leave in disgust only for us to rattle in 3 (Gareth Evans scored 2 i think) and win it 3-2.

i ahd too leave :( was working in the ticket office after the game!

Was sitting freezing my nuts off in the shed with very little atmosphere - left 3 mins early, and as i was walking past the famous five jsut heard the roar :banger: :doh

i ahd too leave :( was working in the ticket office after the game!

working on the phones yeah ?

ps i saw ya while having some idiot steward getting in my way just standing in the middle of the ques. :banger:

Was sitting freezing my nuts off in the shed with very little atmosphere - left 3 mins early, and as i was walking past the famous five jsut heard the roar :banger: :doh

i was freezing ma nuts off too, and i only had a hoodie on and a t-shirt(obviously jeans and that aswell) and i stayed til the very end to clap the players off the pitch.

Benji scored too, Legend!!!!!!!!!

You left just after the 2nd goal did ya not ?

Ps, Mandy's Bald!!!:shock: :giggle:
Yup i am bald....i saw your face and thought haha he got a fright and a half.....emm i missed the second goal :giggle:
you're not a real fan :hmmm :wink:

Had to leave as mate was waiting outside and was meeting a lassie in Bridgend so had no choice....

What aloud of pish! So if some1 needs to get out of town and doesnt want to get caught in the rush they make you sick? i left on 87 minutes to get out of the ground and doown to the bus shelter before the all the bams.So i guess im not a real hibs fan then? :banger:
Exactly mate, i could of just not come to the game at all but i did to cheer my team on but had to leave early for once.
Yeah yeah :bye

Yup i am bald....i saw your face and thought haha he got a fright and a half.....emm i missed the second goal :giggle:

Had to leave as mate was waiting outside and was meeting a lassie in Bridgend so had no choice....

lol your just...so bald :rollfloor

At what point did i say you're not a real Hibs fan? Must be something on your concience.

This thread has been viewed 3886 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back