• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

2nd goal

angie/1875

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
how many people left early today eh :doh bet they wished they stayed that extra 5mins.:banger:

blue toon hibby

Hungry Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Not me - had money on Brown to score the first and Benji to score the last :bbb:

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
how many people left early today eh :doh bet they wished they stayed that extra 5mins.:banger:
you never left did ye :rollfloor :rollfloor :coffee: :doh

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

jakey boy

Perth Radge
Bounce Radge
not me, '' cut it back benji!!! ''

'' ach, do what you want son, dancer!!!!:bbb: ''

not seen the replay yet but it must have been very tight????????????

angie/1875

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
you never left did ye :rollfloor :rollfloor :coffee: :doh

no i always stay to give the lads a:applause: at the end was just shocked at the
amount of people that left:red:

dawo_c

Bounce Radge
never leave early :tuttut:
Exactly :applause:

My first thought when I seen everyone leaving was of the Huns at Ibrox. They could be 1-0 up in an old firm game and they'd still leave at 80-85 mins! :tuttut: We may complain that the players should play for 90 mins after giving away late goals , well they may say that the support should SUPPORT the team for 90 minutes?!

angie/1875

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
i was in the east at the f f end ,it looked liked someone had lit of a stink bomb or something
the way they were heading to the exits. :dunno:
:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Billythehibby

Mental Matelot Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Nips my nut. 5 minutes to go and there's a fecking exodus in the lower west stand.If that's no bad enough the arseholes all then decide to stand in the fecking ailses to watch the next attack, meaning nthose thaqt have stayed can't see the feckin' match. If you're going, go, don't hang about. Arseholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
no i always stay to give the lads a:applause: at the end was just shocked at the
amount of people that left:red:
:thumbgrin yip i'll ask a few around me next time I see them if they thought benji's goal was a good one..

when they ask what it was like reply will be ........

" goal o the season" :laff:

CJRRHibs

A Radge Private Member
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
if the players see a mad rush for the exits and there time still to be played wonder what there thinking :sad
We must have been pretty poor today...:rollfloor

I did see the second goal by the way.

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I was given a filthy look for suggesting that if they want to eff off home with 5 minutes to go, could they hurry the eff up, as we couldnae see. I was delighted they all missed thesecond goal.

TranentHibee

Bounce Radge
if they want to leave then let them leave. i remember when i had a season ticket sometimes, right near the end i'd go and watch the last few mins on the tellys downstairs just so we could get out and away quick without trying to find the other people that we got a lift with amongst all the crowd. At 1-0 though i'd never leave unless I had to for some important reason.

OxgangsHibby

Bounce Radge
I noticed today that from my view in the east stand that hundreds had streamed out of the ff stand , what the feck was that all about ?
Did somebody fart ?

stevieboi

Iona Street,Leith Radge
Bounce Radge
My dad hauled me out at 87 min to try and get to the ticket office first. Getting back in my car for 5.30 with icacles coming down from ma nose to the ground - nice one dad. But he did win 46 quid on scorecast due to Benjis late winner.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors